This looks like N. Korea

HAOLE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called the school it happened at this morning. I got the standard we cannot comment response.

B. Bernice Young Elementary School

1203 Neck Road

Burlington, NJ 08016

Phone: (609) 386-3520

Fax: (609) 239-3532

I remember this happened with bush a few years ago.

It will happen to presidents in the future.

With every president comes the same arguments.

Stop whining.

I dont remember any videos of teachers teaching children to worship Bush. If you have one we would love to see it.

You are all obviously taking this video the wrong way. I don't think there is anything wrong with teaching kids to support our great and wonderful president. In fact, that's the kind of stuff we need to start putting into schools around here. And saying this reminds you of N. Korea, is that supposed to be an insult? N. Korea has some really good policies that you should take a look at before you criticize.

You are all obviously taking this video the wrong way. I don't think there is anything wrong with teaching kids to support our great and wonderful president. In fact, that's the kind of stuff we need to start putting into schools around here. And saying this reminds you of N. Korea, is that supposed to be an insult? N. Korea has some really good policies that you should take a look at before you criticize.

:lol:

I hope your z06 has more then stock ;)

100$ sadly to rich for my blood atm :(

Are you going to track day? I was not planning on it but, I did want to try and get an 11 this year. So if you do go and I do the car will have seats out and shit. Not for you but because I want the #1 fastest VF39 2.0.

When i see a president that deserves it you will be the first to know. But till then i will keep a watchful eye on this one....awfully shady.

I hope your z06 has more then stock ;)

100$ sadly to rich for my blood atm :(

Are you going to track day? I was not planning on it but, I did want to try and get an 11 this year. So if you do go and I do the car will have seats out and shit. Not for you but because I want the #1 fastest VF39 2.0.

http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Files/home-appliance/Hair-Dryer/DC-Hair-Dryer/cool-function-hair-dryer-20234739572.jpg

j/k

we cant publicly praise God in a public school, but we can praise hussain obama? What the fuck is this bullshit. Id rather stick my shit in a meat grinder then praise that terrorist.

please stick your shit in a meat grinder....your offspring are not needed

Not surprising. I see a lot of disturbing fliers, posters, and the like in most of the schools I go in on a daily basis.

One of the creepiest things I've seen happened while I was testing a copy machine. I had ran a few hundred test copies and thrown them in the trash. Some girl probably a junior came in and totally wigged out because someone didn't take the paper to the recycling area. She actually grabbed all of it in her arms and she was crying very hard as she carried it out of the room.

You'd have thought I just killed her cat. Oh and BTW now I make sure I never put any paper in a recycle bin in her honor.