1980 Mazda RX-7

Solo Vette

which model is it?

power or manual options?

is the quarter dented from the rear fender back?

How is the underside of the car?

All of that is covered in the original description I thought. The quarter is dented from the wheel well back, should be able to tell from the pic, I tried to show the damge. It just starts as a crease and the majority of the damage is just the corner.

The car is manual option car.

The underside is clean, this car has not been in Ohio very long.

Yeah, because I am not a big RX-7 guy, I just found a solid one and was going to do a 5.0 swap, however I do not need to start another project.

I do not know what model it is, that is why it is not listed. The car has rear drum.

The car is very solid underneath. Needs some body and interior work. A little noise coming from the brakes in the rear, and the exhaust I believe I mentioned.

if it was a 1985 GSL-SE with the 13B i would have bought it weeks ago. good luck with the sale though.

84 and 85 GSLSE's are the same ;)

I'm waiting to hear from my brother about this.

Edited by Patrick
clarification

Guest Removed
Questions bump:

Would this make the drive to Cincinnati as is?

Does it still have the original points dizzy?

What extra parts are with it? Just the taillights?

thanks,

Stan

it just made the drive from california to ohio...im pretty sure it will make it to cincy

Clear Ohio title, it has been here for a little while. Makes a 30min drive one way and back everyday. Slight driveline vibration, I have been in more than one of these that has felt the same way. The car would make the drive as it sits. Extra parts include a spare distributor, spare carb, spare sunroof panel, some other little odds and ends. Spare set of wheels, I think the originals.

just buy it and drop it off, i'll have a 5.0 in it in no time for you ;)

haha....the boss says i'm only allowed 2 cars at one time!....i have a friend that may take my truck from me...that would make it ok!

but you are tempting my there Rob.

-D

• 3 months later...
from my under standing, it went to the shredder

Wow, that would really suck considering the price of scrap until here lately.

Hopefully John pulled some good parts off of it...