Crown/Coke plus Potbelly sub=i win.

Stallion Motorsports1647545491

Tonights dinner worked out well. I was going to grill out however it rained, and i didnt feel like dealing with getting soaked. If you like a good old american samich i really recommend Potbelly. This place rocks, period. $4.50 for the regular size sub. They have good milkshakes too, also their chili/soup seems tasty too, but can get expensive if you get all of the above plus a sub. Been to both Polaris/Easton locations, and the help seems happy to be working, so that is a plus.

The Wreck on white, lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo, seasoning. Crown x2/Coke/ice from home, paired with some amazingly perfect Kroger twisted pretzels. I had a big cookie for dessert too.

what did you eat for supper?

tom

Sounds good.

You ruined the CR with Coke though.;)

Exactly.....if you mix it with anything it needs to be sprite with a big fat lemon wedge. But straight or with ice is best. Ask me what I'm drinking tonight :D Only we had pork chops and potatos and a nice salad.

I do crave Pot Belly still.....

potbelly is shit

i go in there the first (and last) time and order an italian sub. they ask me what i want on it...

"lettuce, tomato, banana pepper, italian dressing"

"we dont have banana peppers or italian dressing. we have oil and italian spices"

WTF. when i asked if they were just out of BP, they said they dont ever carry them. how the fuck do you have a sandwich shop and NO BANANA PEPPERS!? or ITALIAN DRESSING!?

i wont go back. ill spend a few more bucks to go to grinders.