Should she be mad?

Putty

I got us, wife and I, a set of tickets to the OSU game this weekend. This was a while ago. I have been watching the weather and I have NO DESIRE to be at that game if i'm going to be getting wet the whole time. I hate being rained on. Now she's mad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got us, wife and I, a set of tickets to the OSU game this weekend. This was a while ago. I have been watching the weather and I have NO DESIRE to be at that game if i'm going to be getting wet the whole time. I hate being rained on. Now she's mad.

She should be mad she married a pussy. /thread

well yea she should, you all had plans for a while now an im sure she started to get excited about going. an now your being a girlyyy man cause u dont want to get wet lol get your self a rain poncho an enjoy the game.

goodluck on how ever it turns out

What's with the shovel in most the picks. They need to change the site to serialkillergear.com

It was the first search result on google I thought the same think and it is why i had to post the link lol.

Putty did you really think that this would turn out well for you?