WTB iPhone 3G S 16 or 32GB

suprasonic

Yeah, that's going to be expensive. Apple just dropped down the 3G refurbs. $49 for an 8gb. Of course you have to sign a contract for that price and your post implies you just want to buy one.

I know someone who might have an unlocked 3g for $300ish (iirc, talked to him a month ago so not sure if he would still have it or not and exact price).

Sorry I haven't checked back in awhile. I have a contract with t-mobile and so I would be using their data plan along with a hack my friend uses to access their network. I can't really switch to AT&T so i would need to buy one outright and unlock it.

I honestly don't see the need to spend more then $500 for a used one especially seeing as how I can drop by an AT&T store or the Apple store and get a 32gb 3GS for around $700 new with a warranty.

spaceghost, i really cant do 600, sorry.

troublemaker, i would be ok with a 3g if the price was a lot less but definitely nothing smaller then a 16gb and i cant get a contract. but please let me know what your friends is, if it's 16 or even 32 i would be interested for $300 if it's not stolen (just saying, a lot of them are).

dover, where did you get that deal? I would be down for getting the deal you got.

drewhop, please let me know what happens with your situation!!

thanks everyone!!

i really appreciate it.

also, would craigslist be a legit place to buy one? everything on craigslist seems way too shady nowadays and I would hate to buy a stolen one or get taken for a knock-off.

ebay has some decent pricing but it's hard to snipe the cheap, used ones.

I also won't have the cash till Wednesday, I'm just trying to line one up asap to minimize my downtime without a phone, it really sucks :(