Just an FYI.

Mojoe

Be prepared for record snow fall and a very fun winter. I have already started doing my snowdance and CO already has receive snow.

So buy thy new snow blower, shovel, skies, board, slead, and those snow tires. This year, you will get the chance to use them.

god i hope your right. last year was so crappy for snowfall i want alot of snow dangit so i can go snowboarding more. i belive miller said he went with you last year so there should be a big group going this year

also we have set up more snow drags i think aj took the title last year in his silverado with scotty in a close second! but ajs tbss should do work this year ahhh

Fuck snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck snow and all of these idiotic snow loving fuckers that hope for it every year just before getting into accidents and making my 20 minute drive home take 2 hours!!!!

If you know how to drive or snow brings you revenue you can love it all you want... the rest of you can suck penguin balls.

Oh all you haters, I never saw these posts coming. This tread is to warn you. You don't have to like it. There is still time for you to move and not have to deal with the weather.

How do I know this winter is going to be a record winter? One, it wouldnt take much to break the records that are in place. Two, I am dsnowgod and I will make it so.

I'm also makinng the call that we will have snow earlier than usual. I'm saying late November to mid December. I'm not saying it will stick at this point. But I am hoping it does.

Snow is the best. I would really love to move more north so I'd get more on a regular basis. I really haven't snowboarded a lot the past few years since having my son. I used to go 3-4 times a week, hopefully this year I might be able to get out a bit more, but once my son is old enough to learn I'm sure I'll be out there a lot.

I love snow. Love it, love it, love it. Spent 9 New England winters with RWD vehicles and it's even more fun now that I have AWD.

This is the first winter I am not looking forward to snow. No AWD. :( really doubt the firebird is going to like the snow even with kick ass snow tires and weight in the back.

They aren't bad. Just remember that Mr. Traction Control is NOT your friend in the snow, you need to be able to burn down to the pavement below. I commuted 160+ mi/day in a '98 T/A. Three 60lb bags of sand in the deep well at the back of the trunk do wonders.

They aren't bad. Just remember that Mr. Traction Control is NOT your friend in the snow, you need to be able to burn down to the pavement below. I commuted 160+ mi/day in a '98 T/A. Three 60lb bags of sand in the deep well at the back of the trunk do wonders.

It doesnt have traction control. Doesnt have working ABS either at the moment. Not sure if the ABS is going to be a good thing or a bad thing. I tend to not like the way ABS works on some cars.

I definately plan to put a few bags of sand in the back. I drove my porsche one winter, it did pretty good but the car is setup much different and almost 1k lbs heavier than the formula.

I'm mostly going to miss beating my husband during hangover nationals. Last year his truck couldnt get traction and my SVX took right off. :D

Screw the snow and cold. And our vehicles are plenty capable in the snow...but it still sucks balls.

Let's see, bundle up and snow board, or be out on the water wakeboarding. I'll take wakeboarding any day.

If you need a male oriented reason beyond that, chicks in bikinis > chicks in a parka. Winter blows. And I'm going to have to get a snow blower this year...driveway is too big for me to desire shoveling it. :(