Really? Wtf.

Danielle

I just hit 23k on mine, and this will be the second time the rear bumper has been replaced in the past 6 months. I went to Rifes autobody before, they did an amazing job on my car, and really helped me out with everything since it was my first wreck... I'll probably go there again... i finally got through to progressive that they aren't going to force me to use whatever shop they have. I know its just a Yaris, but its my yaris. Lol.

Thats awesome that you can fit the bumper back there... Everyone always laughs at how small my back seat is, but its bigger than it looks apparently.. lol. :)

Check.

I always tell people a Yaris is like one of those magical tents in Harry Potter where you walk inside and there's a mansion... Ha-ha!

i drive by there daily on my way to work, and theyve ALWAYS got cars in there. a lot of higher end cars too. ive never stopped to find out which ones are done, caus im sure they're gone as soon as they do, but it looks like one of those hole in the wall places that does good work. theyve got like what...4 bays? lol

Yes, they always seem to be busy. I think they have eight or more bays. I remember talking to the owner (can't remember what his name is now), but he's a good guy.

• 2 months later...

i was just rear ended also and i know how u feel except that my damage was around 9k ( almost a total) had to keep the insurance from totaling it .... got to much into it to strip it all down to put into another car.

wow just noticed i brought back a way dead thread... woops

i was just rear ended also and i know how u feel except that my damage was around 9k ( almost a total) had to keep the insurance from totaling it .... got to much into it to strip it all down to put into another car.

wow just noticed i brought back a way dead thread... woops

No thread resurrecting noob. http://www.xs4all.nl/~ernstmul/images/yahoo/58.gif

Friday morning I was rear ended... The second time i've been hit in 6 months. Does my car have a freakin "HIT ME" sign on it or what?

The really bad part about this one, was the guy had a beer can in his car, was stumbling around, and peed himself a little bit right in front of the cops.

IT WAS 8:40 AM! Who drinks that early in the f'n morning?????

Wtf is wrong with people????

One word......settlement. :bangbang:

Friday morning I was rear ended... The second time i've been hit in 6 months. Does my car have a freakin "HIT ME" sign on it or what?

The really bad part about this one, was the guy had a beer can in his car, was stumbling around, and peed himself a little bit right in front of the cops.

IT WAS 8:40 AM! Who drinks that early in the f'n morning?????

Wtf is wrong with people????

i love drinking in the morning....

I just hit 23k on mine, and this will be the second time the rear bumper has been replaced in the past 6 months. I went to Rifes autobody before, they did an amazing job on my car, and really helped me out with everything since it was my first wreck... I'll probably go there again... i finally got through to progressive that they aren't going to force me to use whatever shop they have. I know its just a Yaris, but its my yaris. Lol.

Thats awesome that you can fit the bumper back there... Everyone always laughs at how small my back seat is, but its bigger than it looks apparently.. lol. :)

+1 for Rife's. They've done a handful of family and family friends' cars and they all look great.