Ford 30# red top injectors

Stimmel1647545512

i have a 89 convertable also. i got 2 good trunk lids full power doors(only good for the insides since they're rusted out) set of 10 holes with good tires, convertable motor, side window motors trim, h pipe, bellhousing ect layin around...

i have a 89 convertable also. i got 2 good trunk lids full power doors(only good for the insides since they're rusted out) set of 10 holes with good tires, convertable motor, side window motors trim, h pipe, bellhousing ect layin around...

Right on I dont really need anyof that stuff thanks for the offer tho let me know if you still want the injectors

Alright man ill give you a call friday.I dont work friday is there a certain time i should after or is any time good?

Anytime man call my cell come over to the shop after noon and ill be here till late my cell is 614-507-7049 if i dont awnser im prob messing around with someone so just come over to the shop if you need directons go to gearheadzautomotive.com

Anytime man call my cell come over to the shop after noon and ill be here till late my cell is 614-507-7049 if i dont awnser im prob messing around with someone so just come over to the shop if you need directons go to gearheadzautomotive.com

Alright thats cool man ill see you friday then.