Wisdom Teeth who has them?

thorne

BLAH ... So do I just go to a regular dentist? I hope they dope me the hell up. I refuse to be awake if they indeed have to remove them.

Its not so bad, kinda cool, you hear the cracking and popping then out comes a bloody tooth and a big gaping hole in your mouth

All 4 of mine came in in my early 20's. I was supposed to have them taken out then but didnt because I am a puss. So they came in and collapsed my gums in the back. Then they all got cavities and had to be pulled when I was 30. Still a puss but sucked it up and had them done. They knocked me out for it so it wasnt that bad. I was eating pizza the day after.

I have one that has poked through on top, the other top one is pointed straight forward with no chance of it coming in. The bottom two are also pointed straight forward with no chance of coming through.

I am supposed to get them removed, just haven't scheduled it.

Someone asked where to go. If they can be "pulled", usually a regular dentist will do it. If you need surgery (they are under the gums, point forward, or are in any shape other than "normal") then you'll most likely be going to an oral surgeon.

collapsed your gums? huh why

If his are anything like my bottom wisdom teeth then it might be because a pocket is forming above the actual teeth. I could see where this could eventually 'collapse' I guess.

I'm getting knocked out when I have mine removed cause I don't want to hear or smell the removal, and all of them at once. I'd rather go through pain all at once than possibly 4 separate times.

Had mine out earlier this year after waiting almost 18 years after I was first told to. I waited a little bit because I never had dental insurance to cover it, they didnt always bother me, and a tad bit scared. But I eventually got an insurance company to do it, and it was the easiest thing I ever had done. Didnt hurt a bit. The dentist was awesome. He gave me 2 diladid pills to take before coming in which was awesome, and I dont remember anything after walking in his door the day I had them taken out. Oh and I refused to ever get them out without being knocked out. But between the diladid and the sedation I was way gone. My Dentist refused to knock me out due to being a smoker. I have been given oxy, vicoded, hydrocodene, and none ever did anything to effect me, but that shit zoomed me and thats the same stuff they gave me in the hospital after my injury and my gawd its good shit. I made the nurses stay with me in the hospital because I was afraid it was going to kill me it worked so good.

Had mine out earlier this year after waiting almost 18 years after I was first told to. I waited a little bit because I never had dental insurance to cover it, they didnt always bother me, and a tad bit scared. But I eventually got an insurance company to do it, and it was the easiest thing I ever had done. Didnt hurt a bit. The dentist was awesome. He gave me 2 diladid pills to take before coming in which was awesome, and I dont remember anything after walking in his door the day I had them taken out. Oh and I refused to ever get them out without being knocked out. But between the diladid and the sedation I was way gone. My Dentist refused to knock me out due to being a smoker. I have been given oxy, vicoded, hydrocodene, and none ever did anything to effect me, but that shit zoomed me and thats the same stuff they gave me in the hospital after my injury and my gawd its good shit. I made the nurses stay with me in the hospital because I was afraid it was going to kill me it worked so good.

I had a bleeding ulcer this year and was in the hospital for a week.They had me on diladid like every 4 hours. Man that stuff put me on my ass. They switched me to moraphine towards the end and it didnt even dull the pain.