Fuck parking at CSCC, and Cell Phones in the library.

neonkiller

Fuck parking at CSCC, and to all the dumb motherfuckers talking on their cell phones in the library.

First off the parking is not thought out well, there is just not enough.

And If I hear one more mother fucker talking about what her baby daddy did to there car or needs to drink with their mac and cheese tonight I will bitch slap that fucking phone right out of there hand while I'm in the library.....

In class it seems like some of these kids think its a joke and it holds back the rest of the class so the teacher can tell them to turn off there cell phones or to shut the fuck up.

I pay for these credit hours not so the teacher can let your PO officer know your in class.

Go fuck OFF!!!!

• Downvote 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parking at cscc is just retarted if you hae a class past 8am your screwed

+1

i hate when fucking people park in the isles and i have to try and cram my truck through the lot looking for a spot because some jackass parks in the middle of the fucking lane

+10000000

I guess I'm lucky I show for 8 am classes. As a first year student, I have no idea how bad it was in the past. I am sure of however that the 4,300 extra students don't help.

Shanton, to be fair we have a 15% increase in students this quarter over last fall. With almost 30k students this quarter. That is a record for enrollment in the entire history of the college even when it was called CTI. We need to build another new garage.

PM me I may have a parking solution for you homie.

Guest tbutera2112
Shanton, to be fair we have a 15% increase in students this quarter over last fall. With almost 30k students this quarter. That is a record for enrollment in the entire history of the college even when it was called CTI. We need to build another new garage.

PM me I may have a parking solution for you homie.

i can haz solution?

how about those book prices?

Zip it youngin', I will school you on book prices. Our profit margin on books is 18-20% I can show you invoices. Talk to the department heads and tell them to quit falling for the BS that the Reps come in and feed them and make them adopt these crazy books that cost so much. We are just told what to buy by them.

I'm at OSU, but I'm taking a Monday/Wednesday evening chem class at CSCC this quarter too. Parking is absolutely ridiculous. I arrived at 5:52 yesterday for my 6:00 class, and I wasn't parked until 6:24....pretty reasonable right?

I actually look forward to some good snowfall, because then I park on top of the giant snow plow piles in the truck that most people can't get on/off of :).

I too would enjoy a parking solution, if there is a secret.

I actually look forward to some good snowfall, because then I park on top of the giant snow plow piles in the truck that most people can't get on/off of :).

I too would enjoy a parking solution, if there is a secret.

muahaha i hope one day you park up on a sno pile an it has a freak heat wave an melts the snow on one side an your truck tips over :bangbang:

ps: i used to park half way up butt the weight of my expedition usualy just fell threw an ide be stuck in the snow pile no fun in 2wd

They need to build a garage on the flat lot across the stret from the current one. Luckily night classes there is all sort of parking, but my class at 1 I do not look foreward too, my biggest thing are the fucking motorcycles that park in the regular lot, they have their own damn parking in 3 different lots that are NEVER full.