Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights

Drewhop

cliffs??

Nelson wanted nothing to do with Kimbo on his feet. Kimbo looked very good and crisp with his strikes.

Nelson tried a couple of takedowns and Kimbo stuffed them. Finally Fatty Nelson got a taketown and got Kimbo in a crusafix and started throwing half ass punches round ends.

Round 2

More of the same Nelson realizes that he needs to get kimbo down or he is going to be picking his teeth up off the ground. Gets another takedown and starts throwing weak ass punches and the Ref has to stop the fight since Kimbo could not defend himself. Now it is not that these punches were very hard or really hurting him but he had nothing to block with but his head.

Nelson gets up and ask for a cheeseburger, dana laughs at his tubby ass.

Rumor is that kimbo will replace an injured fighter sometime down the line and will be fighting on the Live Final.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God get the hell off kimbos nuts... He even said he is not a mma or ultimate fighter..

Give nelson his credit he was smart and beat kimbo... doesnt matter how it got done he did the job he had to do..

Now saying tha I completely agree. I thought kimbo was going to be the biggest ass ever but he really suprised me with his attitude and dedication to want to become more well rounded...

Next week should be pretty good...

The big dude Marcus Jones is hiding some major issues. That guy is way to nice for his own good. Talking about his garden and how he is so peaceful. He is covering up something major and I think just like Rampage said if you say something about his mama before he fights he will rip someone apart. (If he doesnt cry)

God get the hell off kimbos nuts... He even said he is not a mma or ultimate fighter..

Give nelson his credit he was smart and beat kimbo... doesnt matter how it got done he did the job he had to do..

Now saying tha I completely agree. I thought kimbo was going to be the biggest ass ever but he really suprised me with his attitude and dedication to want to become more well rounded...

Next week should be pretty good...

I am not on Kimbo's nuts I could care less about him. Nelson is a freaking joke he thinks he is something special but he is just another Tim Sylivia: Average at best, wins ugly, underachives and trains like a closer baseball pitcher with french fries and gravy.

From what I have seen Nelson is just nothing to really get excited about and to top it off he has a nice chip on his belly.

Guest tbutera2112

after i saw the video of that off duty police officer working kimbo, i knew he wouldnt stand a chance in any real matches...he should go back to making a quick buck fighting randoms in a parking lot

best thing i can think of to compare is taking a top fuel car to a road course....sure kimbo has all kinds of power, and he will fuck people up quick...but when it comes down to it, he just cant keep up with the more technical stuff

What a waste of time. I was looking so forward to this fight and all the dude did was lay on top of Kimbo smothering him.

EXACTLY and it was not like he could finish him from there like Brock. If that would have been Lesnar taking free shots at a guys head with nothing to stop him Kimbo would be sining the Ding Fries are Done song.

IF nelson can win out I don't see him doing anything against someone with the same amount of time in the cage or just a better figther like a Chech Kongo or even Santos.

I gained a lot of respect for Kimbo, not just because he's humble as others have said but because he explicitly says he's a brawler but he's there to learn. "I wanna learn Muay Thai. I wanna learn Jiu-Jitsu. I can't even spell Jiu-Jitsu!"

I wasn't expecting him to pummel Nelson but they both went in with a gameplan. Kimbo's gameplan was to stand up, fight, and put a beating on Nelson. Nelson's gameplan was to get Kimbo down and force the ref to call a TKO regardless of how hard he was fighting. You heard him saying before the fight to his boys "just count when I'm hitting him, it'll force the ref into action" and he was right. Notice that Kimbo jumped up unhurt after both times he was pinned. Any other professional fighter would've said "I wouldn't want to win this way" but not Nelson.

I gained a lot of respect for Kimbo, not just because he's humble as others have said but because he explicitly says he's a brawler but he's there to learn. "I wanna learn Muay Thai. I wanna learn Jiu-Jitsu. I can't even spell Jiu-Jitsu!"

I wasn't expecting him to pummel Nelson but they both went in with a gameplan. Kimbo's gameplan was to stand up, fight, and put a beating on Nelson. Nelson's gameplan was to get Kimbo down and force the ref to call a TKO regardless of how hard he was fighting. You heard him saying before the fight to his boys "just count when I'm hitting him, it'll force the ref into action" and he was right. Notice that Kimbo jumped up unhurt after both times he was pinned. Any other professional fighter would've said "I wouldn't want to win this way" but not Nelson.

this. nelson was cut and kimbo didnt even have a bruise. they should have been stood up. nelson will get his ass whooped by anyone else in there.

DING DING DING! I will give Nelson credit for working his game plan but if Kimbo had any more ground game this would not have been the same. Not Kimbo has been training with American Top Team down south so he will be a much more polished figher for the live final.

Kimbo replaces Marcus jones Next week as he has an illness. my soucres say wes sims is in the finals, whether he wins or not I am not sure. He is from amanda, ya know. saw him a couple days actually, although, didn't have a chance to talk to him.

forget the ufc, its a bunch of junk these days, all the good fighters left. it all became to main stream and ruined the whole excitement of it all.

pride should have never sold out to the ufc, it had some of the best fighters around.

now a days i will only watch mma is if Fedor is on or if i am extremely bored.

forget the ufc, its a bunch of junk these days, all the good fighters left. it all became to main stream and ruined the whole excitement of it all.

pride should have never sold out to the ufc, it had some of the best fighters around.

what are you, some kind of MMA hipster?

Dude crack is whack

You do realize that a bunch of the guys from PRIDE are now in the UFC so you are really contradicting yourself.

And as far as is being to main stream have you even seen some of the old fights? It looked like 2 guys they pulled out of a pool hall most of the time. The progression of the sport has been epic.

Oh and Fedor is a bit over hyped these days. Who has he fought that is worth a damn in the past 4 years? His last great fights were Cro Cop and Big Nog.

Oh and Fedor is a bit over hyped these days. Who has he fought that is worth a damn in the past 4 years? His last great fights were Cro Cop and Big Nog.

and arlovski and sylvia and Hunt

i mean a guy that is 30 and 1 in my opinion is pretty good, especially since his only loss was do to a doctor stoppage.

and yes some of the fighters went to the ufc when pride and ufc merged, but most of them ended up leaving the ufc shortly after.

and yes i have see some of the older fights but it just seems that todays ufc is starting to turn more into wwf, where its all about entertainment and not the actual fight.

and arlovski and sylvia and Hunt

i mean a guy that is 30 and 1 in my opinion is pretty good, especially since his only loss was do to a doctor stoppage.

and yes some of the fighters went to the ufc when pride and ufc merged, but most of them ended up leaving the ufc shortly after.

and yes i have see some of the older fights but it just seems that todays ufc is starting to turn more into wwf, where its all about entertainment and not the actual fight.

those three all got beat out of the ufc, what have they done?

the majority of the great fighters from pride were not good enough for the ufc as to why they are not here.....

Anderson Silva, Quinton Jackson, and BIG Nogueira came from pride

Yes and that is why they are still there along with Little nog, Dan Henderson, Chuck Liddle did some fighting in Pride and then there is a guy that goes by "the axe murderer" that is about to drop to 185

Fedor has beat the garbage the UFC threw out. Not saying he is a bad fighter, just not as god like as some make him out to be. I think Mir would give him a hard time due to size and Mir has a damn good ground game.

I pray Fedor gets to the UFC so we can see him fight some real good people.

Yes and that is why they are still there along with Little nog, Dan Henderson, Chuck Liddle did some fighting in Pride and then there is a guy that goes by "the axe murderer" that is about to drop to 185

Fedor has beat the garbage the UFC threw out. Not saying he is a bad fighter, just not as god like as some make him out to be. I think Mir would give him a hard time due to size and Mir has a damn good ground game.

I pray Fedor gets to the UFC so we can see him fight some real good people.

wish fedor could fight the ufc fighters but not actually be in the ufc, the ufc's rules are to fucked up and thats the whole reason fedor never signed with the ufc. in order for him to sign with the ufc he would have had to give up sambo which is the thing he loves doing the most.

fedor would love to fight some of the ufc fighters but dana white wont allow it. so idk, maybe one day dana white will get the stick out of his ass or fedor chooses to sign with ufc, but i dont see either one happening anytime soon.