The Ego has Landed, World Rejects Obama: Chicago Out in First Round.

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 7 years from now after the damage is done....we need something to boost the economy now not almost a decade away.

Um planning and construction, remodeling of buildings, hotels, restaurants would immediately start happening in preparation of the games, young padowan. It would create jobs and put people to work in the next couple of years. Look at the 40-50 Billion the Chinese spent, knucklehead.

Um planning and construction, remodeling of buildings, hotels, restaurants would immediately start happening in preparation of the games, young padowan. It would create jobs and put people to work in the next couple of years. Look at the 40-50 Billion the Chinese spent, knucklehead.

who pays for that? chicago doesnt need it. Chicago maybe the most red-taped city to build in, the goverment would have hurt more than it helped.

the reason they lost it is because it was fucking chicago.......who the hell wants to vote for a city that has been in national news for the murders and a plain shitty situation its in? The only reason obama went is because it was chicago...if it were LA he wouldnt give 2 shits. I think by him going (wasting my tax dollars) there he thought they would vote for chicago because the messiah came to them.

Ok so some simple yahoo searching has informed me that most times these buildings sit un-used after the olympics...just what this country needs is more un-used buildings. Oh yeah it also shows how much debt these cities/countries still have due to olympic building cost

http://www.chicago2016.com/2016/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=17&Itemid=125

Ok so some simple yahoo searching has informed me that most times these buildings sit un-used after the olympics...just what this country needs is more un-used buildings. Oh yeah it also shows how much debt these cities/countries still have due to olympic building cost

http://www.chicago2016.com/2016/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=17&Itemid=125

If planned well the city can do well, look at early olympics like salt lake city and big bear, i believe there has been many cities to make money from the olympics but chicago may be the worst planning city and has one of the most corrupt goverments of all time, so many fat cats will get their money and the tax payers will be left the bill.

Anyone who thought Chicago had a chance in the first place is deluded. Obama put so much effort in because if he didn't, when Chicago lost, you idiots would be all "OMG OBAMA IS THE FAIL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TRY TO HELP CHICAGO AND HE'S FROM CHICAGO HE HATES THE U.S. FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!" idiots.

Anyone who thought Chicago had a chance in the first place is deluded. Obama put so much effort in because if he didn't, when Chicago lost, you idiots would be all "OMG OBAMA IS THE FAIL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TRY TO HELP CHICAGO AND HE'S FROM CHICAGO HE HATES THE U.S. FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!" idiots.

This

calm down, bro. Olympic games are a total waste of time and resources. He lost the bid most likely because he spent the last 9 months touring the planet apologizing for the evil America who elected him President.

Who on the IOC would vote to have the Olympics in such a horrible place? Supposedly, the Obamas made the worst bid of the 4 nations. It was all about them walking out and seeing the world at their door. HA!

I completely take back my apology for calling you a moron several months ago.

Why is it that the President's supporters think that anytime there is opposition to Obama's decisions, that it's purely out of hatred for him or stubbornness to back someone they didn't vote for? Well, it's neither. Chicago is a corrupt hell-hole that I hate going to. I don't want that city representing the U.S.. Not to mention the financial burden YEARS from now. I love how the 2016 Olympics would follow just months before Obama's second term ends(assuming he can win a second term), essentially boosting another Democratic bid for President.

• Downvote 1