The Ego has Landed, World Rejects Obama: Chicago Out in First Round.

AWW$HEEET

Get it, idiots?

I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

A young man's parents were trying to figure out what their son's future career would be so they decided to give him a test.

They took a twenty dollar bill, a Bible, and a bottle of whiskey, and put them on the front hall table. Then they hid, hoping he would think they weren't at home. The father told the mother, "If he takes the money he will be a businessman, if he takes the Bible he will be a clergyman but if he takes the bottle of whiskey, I'm afraid our son will be a drunkard."

So the parents took their place in the nearby closet and waited nervously. Peeping through the keyhole they saw their son arrive home. He saw the note they had left, saying they'd be home later. Then, he took the twenty dollar bill, looked at it against the light, and slid it in his pocket. After that, he took the Bible, flicked through it, and took it also. Finally, he grabbed the bottle, opened it, and took a whiff to be assured of the quality. Then he left for his room, carrying all the three items.

The father slapped his forehead and said, "Darn, it's even worse than I could ever have imagined..."

"What do you mean?" his wife asked.

"Our son is going to be a politician!" replied the very unhappy father.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one wants him to fail, but himself with his ridiculous spending sprees and outrageous nominations.

Approval ratings.... lol

who has the George Bush "miss me yet" photo?

I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever miss him

I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eve rever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever miss him

It's because you hate white people, racist.

Better, but its messing up my goal to be able to bench 350 again by Christmas. I went on the Chris diet and am currently at 200lbs (sexy pics to come once I complete the 6 pack :cool: )

P.S. I can go off topic because this thread is about Obama and I'm half black.

I think in the weightloss thread you said you were around 225 with me? In that case, I'm 175 now and have defeated you. I can't bench that, though. :(

P.S. I'm Italian and the target of derogatory Italian jokes from black friends at work.

+1, though it's because he's white that I hate him.

I think in the weightloss thread you said you were around 225 with me? In that case, I'm 175 now and have defeated you. I can't bench that, though. :(

P.S. I'm Italian and the target of derogatory Italian jokes from black friends at work.

With my muscle mass I couldnt get below 190 if I tried. So... I win because I look incredibly rediculously good looking.

P.S. This is proof that you just like to argue :lol:

With my muscle mass I couldnt get below 190 if I tried. So... I win because I look incredibly rediculously good looking.

P.S. This is proof that you just like to argue :lol:

I wasn't arguing, but rather trying to use reverse-psychology to entice you in to a sexual situation.

Wait a minute, I'm too idiotic for that. :(

This thread gives me warm fuzzies

Hey if you guys want to work out sometime (by workout I mean get sweaty while trying out this new game I made involving the kama sutra and a pair of dice) let me know...

Will you bench press me while we talk politics?!?!

...I am a self-proclaimed idiot. However, I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

Wait, you can't declare yourself an idiot. Only an idiot would call themselves an idiot, so clearly you were an idiot BEFORE your declaration...

BTW, for the idiots who think that the Chicago Olympic venues would have just rotted after the Games were over, you should take a look at the actual published plans. Most of the new construction for the Olympics would have been temporary, and would either be removed or re-tasked after the games. The Olympic stadium would have been completely temporary. The swimming venues would have become public pools, or become public recreational centers. Some venues would have replaced current facilities that are obsolete or failing. Almost all of the new construction was planned for areas that are vacant.

Wait, you can't declare yourself an idiot. Only an idiot would call themselves an idiot, so clearly you were an idiot BEFORE your declaration...

BTW, for the idiots who think that the Chicago Olympic venues would have just rotted after the Games were over, you should take a look at the actual published plans. Most of the new construction for the Olympics would have been temporary, and would either be removed or re-tasked after the games. The Olympic stadium would have been completely temporary. The swimming venues would have become public pools, or become public recreational centers. Some venues would have replaced current facilities that are obsolete or failing. Almost all of the new construction was planned for areas that are vacant.

Chicago is a cesspool of criminals and thugs , including Buddy Barack...Apparently the rest of the world saw that one quickly...

Chicago is a cesspool of criminals and thugs , including Buddy Barack...Apparently the rest of the world saw that one quickly...

werd, that place should never have been a consideration

that being said, I would be very unhappy if someone decided it would be a great idea to have the olympics here. I'm happy with not having thousands of new people clogging up the roads here when I'm trying to drive to work, and I don't know that the short term tourism dollars are worth the preparations expenses.

You are assuming I was being truthful. Your senses have deceived you. There is a God and Rene Descartes was correct.

Obama and McCain both sucked, and the rest had no chance of getting voted in. True story.

The gov't today is about self-serving interests, and finding ways to line their pockets.

We are taxed to death, yet basic things still are short changed. I pay federal, state, city, school income, property, and sales taxes. That's a LOT of taxing, and you don't get a lot for it.

Until America as a whole can get with the program of "do we really need this? No, then let's cut that program" we will continue to be in this downward spiral.

We need to leave the "war" and needed to do so years ago. Keep our nose out of the business of other countries. We need to focus on paying off our debts, and having a surpluss of money again. And that surpluss needs SAVED and not spent, so that if something does happen, we have the money to take care of it.

You would think all of this would be common sense, but it obviously isn't. Look at all the tards with a 50k/year family incomes buying 300k homes. But it was the "evil lenders." No, it's you not doing some simple freaking math.