Wifes in the hospital again :(

thorne

Man Diabetes is a bitch. She cut her foot and did not realize it and now she has cellulites and has been admitted.

Blah.

You would think with all the times I've had to attempt to sleep at a hospital I would have figured out a way.

:(:mad::wtf:

+1K "Diabetes is a bitch". I've spent many hours trying to reopen closed arteries in the legs just to try and keep someone from losing thier foot, even though you know it might only buy a few months to a year. Of all the diseases, diabetes is in my top 3 of those I don't want.

Hope she does well.

Yup :( I just got home from the hospital and am very torn aboute something. She had asked me to take a picture of her every day as she is trying to turn her life around ... I did take the picture but I can't decide if she should see it. Part of me says yes. It would not be till well after she recovers.

I'm really upset/torn. This was avoidable 10000000%:( Stubburness is a fail

Yup, I've been very happy with Saint Anns. As much as it sucks to admit I've had mandy at various hospitals and some of them just seem like they have no compassion.

It also a close drive it permits me to make quick stops to visit her.

Guest tbutera2112

thorne, if its at all an option, i would look into getting her out of the mt carmel system....she can get much better care elsewhere

theyre very negligent, especially at st annes

i hope she has a speedy recovery man, goodluck

Guest tbutera2112
I was born there and everyone in my family said they are very nice and good... Best of luck and wishes man

they sat my dad in the waiting room while he was having a heart attack, because they were busy watching the superbowl instead of admitting him

shortly after they injected him with a dye he was allergic to, before checking his medical records, and it actually stopped his heart

sorry thorne, i wont threadjack anymore...just givin some friendly advice that you may want to explore your other options about more specialized care or a different hospital system

Holy Shit Bill!

Is she on dialysis?

No but they are putting ambumin in her. And her cretine levels are reakky high to my understanding they should be 1 and she has 2.87.

I don't know the normal bun level but its at 35

. I don't know how bad things are I've not talked to the dr again today. I just have the numbers from the latest lab work.

I'm scared.

I'm really feeling so fucking powerless and upset and FUCK ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF!

Edited by Thorne