Dark colored Lancer, possibly Evo, with ugly white block lettering on rear glass

excell

Lettering all over the rear glass said something about "Mitsubishi" and I couldn't make out the rest. Why couldn't I make out the rest? Because the douchebag driver, after stuffing the front of his turd so far up the ass of my Saturn the plastic began to weld to his hood, flew by and toward downtown on I-670 at 9000 miles an hour. I was doing 75.

Kiss my ass if you're on here.

Sorry, I was in a big hurry to show everyone on the road that I'm the King of these Streets. Besides, 75 in a 65 is slow as all hell, did you not know that that you multiply the number of people in the car by the speed limit to figure out how fast to go? 65mph x139 people =~9000mph!!!11!

Sorry, I was in a big hurry to show everyone on the road that I'm the King of these Streets. Besides, 75 in a 65 is slow as all hell, did you not know that that you multiply the number of people in the car by the speed limit to figure out how fast to go? 65mph x139 people =~9000mph!!!11!

Are you the guy with green wheels? Because if so, I *love* everything about your car but those. Should have gone with hot pink.

If he can do 9000 miles an hour hes not allowed at any fucking track meets. I dont care how nice you think the car looks.

But is he allowed to any track fucking meets? Because 9000 miles an hour would be useful for those!

Actually it was my GTP. I was going so fast that light was bending around it making it appear like a Lancer.

Sorry bout that, Flux capacitors been on the fritz. Should've time warped by then but it was a no go.

Should have been "passing" faster IMO. I'm guessing you were passing someone going 73 while you were doing 75. Yep too bad, hey if you see a white STI drop to the right lane to pass you both at 90, give a wave, if I see you I will wave back as I only put 2 hands on the wheel at 100+. :D

Actually they were all in a line doing like 60, and when I cleared the line I didn't even have time to move over because he passed me on the right. No shit the moment it was safe to get over, he cut the dude in the right lane off to go whipping around me and proceed on at the speed of light. Hence why I said, kiss my fucking ass. Dude was a dickhead.

i hate when people dont wait and pass on the right. I even try to signal early to let them know im getting over for them.

No shit. 10mph over the speed limit is a perfectly reasonable passing speed. I wouldn't even be bothered if the dude wanted to go faster. It was the shoving up the ass so far I couldn't see his headlights, and the passing on the right before I had more than a car-length to get over that really pissed me off. There is no excuse for driving like that.

I had the same type of car do the same thing almost on Olentangy on Friday last week.

Black/DK blue lancer, Mitsubishi across the bottom of the rear glass, Army Strong across the top and "Iraqi boy" somewhere else in white block lettering like the mitsubishi logo. It's ok he is above the law.

Again you should have passed faster. :p Shit I drive in the right lane all day long, none of you fuckers are nerd enough to drive in it. Oh well, I do 10 over the limit, I must be in the left lane at all times. :rolleyes:

Sweet stay the fuck over there and run rabbit for me. I'll be over here in the right lane like it is my own personal lane flying by minding my own business. I love the right lane, nobody in this town uses it.

I had the same type of car do the same thing almost on Olentangy on Friday last week.

Black/DK blue lancer, Mitsubishi across the bottom of the rear glass, Army Strong across the top and "Iraqi boy" somewhere else in white block lettering like the mitsubishi logo. It's ok he is above the law.

Hilarious. That's gotta be the same guy, how many other douche bags driving a dark Lancer with fucking ugly block lettering could there be? Nice to know he's a repeat offender.

Again you should have passed faster. :p Shit I drive in the right lane all day long, none of you fuckers are nerd enough to drive in it. Oh well, I do 10 over the limit, I must be in the left lane at all times. :rolleyes:

Sweet stay the fuck over there and run rabbit for me. I'll be over here in the right lane like it is my own personal lane flying by minding my own business. I love the right lane, nobody in this town uses it.

All right lanes had traffic, dummy. I'm extremely sensitive to leaving the left lane open for passing, which I was doing, and cruising in the middle lane(s).

However it's sweet to know you're of those fucking idiots treating the merge lane like it's a personal speedway. I'm sure those attempting to get on and off the freeway appreciate your own personal brand of inconsiderate. So you can stop lecturing people on the finer points of proper passing since you're admitting to a classless gross negligence of personal consideration, and an exponentially more dangerous action.

All right lanes had traffic, dummy. I'm extremely sensitive to leaving the left lane open for passing, which I was doing, and cruising in the middle lane(s).

However it's sweet to know you're of those fucking idiots treating the merge lane like it's a personal speedway. I'm sure those attempting to get on and off the freeway appreciate your own personal brand of inconsiderate. So you can stop lecturing people on the finer points of proper passing since you're admitting to a classless gross negligence of personal consideration, and an exponentially more dangerous action.

He forgot to add that he was also on his Iphone at the time.

Are you the guy with green wheels? Because if so, I *love* everything about your car but those. Should have gone with hot pink.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not on that first part. Yeah, I did it for kicks as they're going to be relegated to winter wheels soon. I got some wider summer rubber, now I'm just waiting for some nice lightweight wheels. AutoX'ing these current tires is scary as all hell! Even though I only have ~145whp, all-seasons just wont cut it when I'm pushing the car.