Audi S4 buying tips ???

abuseU1300

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can keep pricing your mods out on paper but you will infact exceed this by the fail that is included in the S4 aftermarket.

You will go over budget and quote me on it.

The drive-train will shit out after a year of abuse and you will have to source the parts out.

Front end will die only after a matter of time.

Motor will prolly blow up after 200k on the clock unless rebuilt and gone thru same as with the head.

I say dont do it look at the negative feedback your getting.

But people said what I wanted couldnt be done and I'm still pouring money into my vw/audi.

If you got the money and the patience by all means do it.

But If I had the knowledge I had now I would of got a lsx motor cammed it and slapped it with a 100 hit every weekend.

Good luck, If you ever need a special vw tool I got it.

I will just quote myself for assurance and ignor the hatred.

Its my opinion.

Nut what do I know about vws.

• 2 weeks later...

<--------brandon u still like to see ur old bike lol with a few diff. face lifts

p.s brandon aka abusa1300 isnt worried about the cost of moding and up keep

and paul u dont have to be a douch all the time brandon is trying to be nice so dont start anything the u cant hand brandon is BIG BOY about 6.3 250 and bounces people for a living just some food for thought

<--------brandon u still like to see ur old bike lol with a few diff. face lifts

p.s brandon aka abusa1300 isnt worried about the cost of moding and up keep

and paul u dont have to be a douch all the time brandon is trying to be nice so dont start anything the u cant hand brandon is BIG BOY about 6.3 250 and bounces people for a living just some food for thought

Size dont mean shit in the real world... and it especially shouldnt mean anything on a forum. If people cant handle text without resorting to violence they shouldnt be on here. Not saying you are talking about violence but bringing up the size of a person shouldnt mean anything when typing on a forum.

Back to your normally scheduled program

Edit, I justy noticed you were talking about Paul... A retarded midget with one leg could hold their own against him....