My Raptor wreck...quadding 10/5/09

Nitrousbird

they gave two guys shit in the season of 2007 but i did keep seeing them out but they were out there manicuring the trails. i would check with the ranger station there before you drop 6-12k if your really interested in a rhino pm flat tire he runs a powersports store an can hook you up with an awesome deal!

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I'm holding out for the new model. I'm sure Yamaha will release it whenever their balls finally drop. :rolleyes:

Buy a quad, not a bike.

Opposite. Aint a quad around that can get through those Wayne trails as fast as I do on my bike. On and off trail...quad can't compete. Plus you take far less beating while riding. Quad guys get the shit kicked out of them bouncing all over the place. I get none of that on my bike.

Oddly enough, my tailbone doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would. Still hurts, but not half as much as it did yesterday. My upper body is feeling it badly since I was compensating for my tailbone and a pulled muscle I've had for a week in my leg, but otherwise I'm no worse for wear.

Cleaned the Raptor off tonight...time to start pricing out parts. :(

I keep hearing about making it wider in the front.

I honestly DON'T want that. It is plenty stable on jumps and turns, has enough suspension travel for me, and wider = even more likely to smack the wheel into something.

I mostly trail ride, and I'm perfectly happy with it the way it was. It's got plenty of power, tons of torque, and goes faster than needed.

Guest Removed
I keep hearing about making it wider in the front.

I honestly DON'T want that. It is plenty stable on jumps and turns, has enough suspension travel for me, and wider = even more likely to smack the wheel into something.

I mostly trail ride, and I'm perfectly happy with it the way it was. It's got plenty of power, tons of torque, and goes faster than needed.

then start looking on evil gay for sued parts...there tons of the stuff out there for these.

hope you didnt tweak the frame