so i may have another vehicle to jump

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
isnt that one kinda nice to completely fucking destroy like the ranger?

wtf do you care..stfu

Oh this has more win than 2 midget strippers, a gallon of KY, a jet car, and a bag full of squirrels.

There needs to be an in-car this time along with some extra safety features and equipment. This mythical beast of a vehicle also needs to be open exhaust for extra dramatic effect :)

lol

in car would be great. i want to add some roll cage tubing and harness's, but i would like people to donate. we enough donations come out of this, i dont have a issue putting some caging in it. been trying to find old 4 and 5 way harness's...i had a big box full at one time. i dont think i have them any more :(

Guest tbutera2112
x2 on sunday

fuck you both satrudays suck!

who the hell makes plans on a sunday evening? do you people not fucking work on mondays??

saturday>sunday

who the hell makes plans on a sunday evening? do you people not fucking work on mondays??

saturday>sunday

i dont work till noon on monday so im covered but i guess ur right saturday afternoon woudl be better so people can stay for the blowing up ceremony lol

Guest Removed
I vote sunday afternoon/evening, while there's still plenty of daylight.

There are plenty of others who could too, but I'll bring my telescope camera and a tripod for mid-flight pics ;).

fixxed..

cool

and yes 4 or 5 ways for sure...just riding this bitch, well the way im driving it(thru the woods at 30 plus, and not on a trail). im sick of my head hitting the roof :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
Rob ill ramp it again

ok that makes 3 people wanting to jump it..my crazy cousin steven is paying mr $50 to jump it ...so, if theres any thing left after that, then more video will be needed. i think wide open in 3rd it should fly half way into the woods. hopefully it lives :D

if not, i think mike will have a civic to jump