WTB: Beater 4wd

STEVE-O

Looking for a winter beater/ parts hauler...

I am not to picky what kind as long as it is 4wd and has heat and nothing major wrong with it.. Body wise doesnt really matter to much as long as it does not look like it came out of a weed infested junk yard..

Other than that any nice suv or truck any make or model im not set on anything...

Looking at the 1200 or so max price range or I do have some ls1 parts and a few gtp parts if interested in cash plus trade

I have an 88 S10 I may get rid of. All new brakes except the hard lines, plugs,wires, cap/rotor, oil change and air filter. Body isnt too rough, only bad thing is the drivers side door only opens from the inside and the lock doesnt work on the outside.

My next steps were replace the kickdown cable and change the trans fluid/filter and just drive it til shit falls off.

have a 98 dodge ram 4x4 (working) 5.9L.. green.. extended cab.. 150k miles or something.. only thing it DOES need is a heater core. Good tires, is amazing as hell in the snow too.. Have driven it the past 2 winters now.

I would do 1200 for it (1400 into it total).. Im going to list it for sale in 3 weeks anyways and probably look to trade my car in for an SUV of some sort (TBSS probably)

have a 98 dodge ram 4x4 (working) 5.9L.. green.. extended cab.. 150k miles or something.. only thing it DOES need is a heater core. Good tires, is amazing as hell in the snow too.. Have driven it the past 2 winters now.

I would do 1200 for it (1400 into it total).. Im going to list it for sale in 3 weeks anyways and probably look to trade my car in for an SUV of some sort (TBSS probably)

sounds perfect... can you send me some pics... I will pm you my email...

Steve-O you find anything yet, because if so I'm looking for something along the same lines this winter?

WELL dragknee66 has that truck but I ahve not been able to get a hold of him for about a week.... He sent me a couple pms but I still have not got a email or txt or another pm with pics so IDK

I know it's a little more that you were looking to spend, but I have a 97 Eddie Bauer Explorer I am about to sell. I would take 2k for it.

5.0 AWD 160k. Leather and sunroof. Looks and runs good. The back bumper is dented other than that it looks great.

I know it's a little more that you were looking to spend, but I have a 97 Eddie Bauer Explorer I am about to sell. I would take 2k for it.

5.0 AWD 160k. Leather and sunroof. Looks and runs good. The back bumper is dented other than that it looks great.

ya if I had 2k I would def be hitting you up but I am pretty broke unless I can get someome to buy these parts from me and get some more cash..

I have a 97 exploder 4x4 that only needs a tranny... 500 bucks.

what trans is in it??? i might be able to ahve rob do it for cheap enough were I could afford that

He's usually busy as fuck pulling over speeders and rescuing kitties from trees.

LOL YA I appriciate him for that

what trans is in it??? i might be able to ahve rob do it for cheap enough were I could afford that

auto i wanna say like 4r55e or something, the truck doesnt like to get out of 1st gear. v-6 with shy of 200k, no real rust has most options.

You aren't allowed to sell it. :D

you mentioned GTP parts, what you got?

really all I have left is the main dash piece that does around the cluster and the center piece that goes around the shifter both white and a set of taill ights that are in pretty good shape... ahs small bubbles but not on the light part just around the ends doesnt affect anything and no water gets in...

I may also still ahve the stock radio I will have to double check