02 Camaro SS part out! LOTS OF PARTS

Brandon

I have recently aquired a 02 SS, and have a lot of stuff from it, I have NO need for, if you need anything please just shoot me a PM. Short list that hasnt sold

-Front and rear shocks 68k miles

-Front and rear brakes

-Front subframe

-Power steering rack

-Stock control arms front and rear

-4l60 transmission

-Stock manifolds and cats

-Stock driveshaft

-Dash, center counsel, interior panels.

Much more.

If you need it please PM me and offer, everything reasonable will be accepted :)

You can also Email or text , how ever you like

Regards

the motor going in your 240 Brandon?

That engine will be going into the Nissan, its all ready minus the transmission i don't have.

As for prices, I would post them is i had ANY idea how much any of it was worth. I can search ebay and forums, to get reasonable amounts, but if there is something you need please just make me a modest offer and ill take it.

Regards

That engine will be going into the Nissan, its all ready minus the transmission i don't have.

As for prices, I would post them is i had ANY idea how much any of it was worth. I can search ebay and forums, to get reasonable amounts, but if there is something you need please just make me a modest offer and ill take it.

Regards

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11164

Looking for:

Throttle Body

Injectors

Valley Pan/cover

Pushrods

Let me know. Thanks

I have stock pushrods if you need them just shoot me a PM.

Hey Brandon, are you going to replace the rims or are you keeping the stockers (assuming it has stock wheels on it now)?

I have stock pushrods if you need them just shoot me a PM.

Hey Brandon, are you going to replace the rims or are you keeping the stockers (assuming it has stock wheels on it now)?

It has stock wheels, im not sure what is going on with them. Ill check.