The fail of a call out...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh so your lock in a race for a sure thing but your scared to lock in a 50 $ race with me since u all claim im slow.... even know u called me out thats funny

a. There is no such thing as a "sure thing". He has Scubie AWD POWA

b. Chris and I understand this to be a fun time in the snow, and less of an E-Penis contest.

c. He will get owned.

:cool:

Damn... Paul calling Shawn a Bitch. That's just funny right there. It's like Paris Hilton calling Mother Theresa a whore...

:finger:

KillJoy

Cliffs - Paul is a whining bitch.

yea an you like to hide behind a keyboard an talk shit. so whos the bitch?

yea an you like to hide behind a keyboard an talk shit. so whos the bitch?

Not like I can talk shit to you at a meet. You shun me because you take something that was intended as digging humor as a personal insult. You SERIOUSLY need to grow the fuck up, and start living and acting like a fucking adult. Anyone who takes ANYTHING seriously on the Internet needs to honestly contemplate suicide.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Not like I can talk shit to you at a meet. You shun me because you take something that was intended as digging humor as a personal insult. You SERIOUSLY need to grow the fuck up, and start living and acting like a fucking adult. Anyone who takes ANYTHING seriously on the Internet needs to honestly contemplate suicide.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I better cut my wrists then b/c I got a thread created about me being a trolling douche:(:(:(:(:(

But on a serious note, some people feel that you should act the same on the internet as you do in person especially when its a club like CR since we all see eachother in person. I'd hate for ppl to talk shit to me on here and then when I meet them in person they act all nice and cool b/c they say the internet is meant to be funny. To some ppl its not.

But anyways...

Would you hit this midget guys

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/midget4.jpg

Paul, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Paul, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WINRAR!

I am going to change the title of the thread to:

"The mother of all bitch threads that blew back up in your own face thread"