Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be thankful. Sorry I dont shit talk online, I rather do it in person then on the interwabs and look ubber tough...

Damn dude I'm so thankfull you wouldn't beleive it, maybe at some point you'll meet me and understand what I'm about.

understand what I'm about.

Making out with other dudes?

Making lame jokes?

Trying to be the center of attention, but usually at the expense of looking like a clown?

Average at-best lifestyle, with no hope of doing anything with your life?

Making out with other dudes?

Making lame jokes?

Trying to be the center of attention, but usually at the expense of looking like a clown?

Average at-best lifestyle, with no hope of doing anything with your life?

Who are you? Playing around on the interwebz for the hell of it? Not really trying to have the biggest e-dick? :gtfo:

Who are you? Playing around on the interwebz for the hell of it? Not really trying to have the biggest e-dick? :gtfo:

I am just another person for you to be envious of. And yea, just playing on the internet, making fun of silly clowns to make me feel better about myself. I especially enjoy when silly noobs dont recognize someone who has been a member longer than them.

I am just another person for you to be envious of. And yea, just playing on the internet, making fun of silly clowns to make me feel better about myself. I especially enjoy when silly noobs dont recognize someone who has been a member longer than them.

WTF do I care how long you've trolled around this site, obviously never met you becasue you don't go to any CR meets. As far as I'm concerned you're just a lame fuck of a keyboard warrior. Oh my god you have a Vette, maybe I should bow down to your greatness.

STFU ginger pube head, if you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen.

Actually made me LOL irl.

and for that I give you

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/skeleton.gif

and ya cant forget about dem midgets!!!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/dressed-up-midgets.jpg

weird, I just assumed you were another weird fuck with an R Kelly like disposition....

I guess you are just a plain weird fuck.

Do you want me to, in the heat of the moment, pee on you and have Chappelle create a satirical musical piece about it?