Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

Are you seriously bashin me thinking ur cool with ur jeep. I had a 85' Bronco that I sold a lil while back that would run circles around ur pile of shit in the mud.

No actually my Jeep is a pile of junk and cost less then all your mods added together.

performance mods

3in.catless dp with 2.5in. catback, Dieselgeek short shifter, Evoms Intake, APR r1 diverter valve.

If you did not catch what I meant I was making fun of you cause you have SHORT SHIFTER under your list of performance mods.

Oh and you drive a 4 door Jetta.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually my Jeep is a pile of junk and cost less then all your mods added together.

performance mods

3in.catless dp with 2.5in. catback, Dieselgeek short shifter, Evoms Intake, APR r1 diverter valve.

If you did not catch what I meant I was making fun of you cause you have SHORT SHIFTER under your list of performance mods.

Oh and you drive a 4 door Jetta.

99% of those mods were on the car besides the dp and intake which only cost me $100 combined. The short shifter is a mod to that is a linkage and not how short the shifter is lard bucket. The stock shifter is still in there. Hence, it being a good mod. And i'd gladly drive my girly lil 4dr jetta then be some fat slob drivin a busted jeep and a grocery gettin gtp

Holla at me Miley Cyrus

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/50/12/miley_cyrus_premiere_19_wenn1725858.0.0.0x0.432x664.jpeg

I mean really Miley,

I thought we were more than just friends. Is it not enough I run your fan club? Is it not enough I make love to your Hannah Montana CD covers? Is it not enough you filed that lawsuit against me making "LIFE SIZED" Miley dolls with pubic hair? Honestly, our children would thank you if you'd drop your panties already and stop hiding that vaj.

Thanks

Just give it up fat boy and ur lil buddy super gtp. I know u guys be docking everynight. Taking turns driving eachother gtp's out to the super secret meeting spot

If the thought of me & Big Boi spooning is the closest thing you'll ever get to loosing your virginity with an actual person... then carry on!

I mean really Miley,

I thought we were more than just friends. Is it not enough I run your fan club? Is it not enough I make love to your Hannah Montana CD covers? Is it not enough you filed that lawsuit against me making "LIFE SIZED" Miley dolls with pubic hair? Honestly, our children would thank you if you'd drop your panties already and stop hiding that vaj.

Thanks

Would you chop up some of anthony green's pubic hair and snort it up ur nose just to hear her fart thru a walkie talkie?

99% of those mods were on the car besides the dp and intake which only cost me $100 combined. The short shifter is a mod to that is a linkage and not how short the shifter is lard bucket. The stock shifter is still in there. Hence, it being a good mod. And i'd gladly drive my girly lil 4dr jetta then be some fat slob drivin a busted jeep and a grocery gettin gtp

You almost talk like you know me. I feel like crying cause you have established I am a fat slob. Honestly I am so big that I have a hard time even getting out of my chair. I get winded everytime I lift a cheese burger to my mouth.

I wonder if your unknown anger stems from your deep homosexual desires for man sex with a fat guy.