Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As appose to 12K on a FWD 4 door Jetta making 170 @ the wheels....:rolleyes: You got me... What was I thinking?

You mad all I gotta do is chip it and i'm up to 230? . They saw you're sucker ass all the way from the street when you bought that car. LOL

"Hey jim, what are we gonna do with all these fail subaru impreza's w/ no turbo's? Wait bob, I see some dumb fucker looking at one on the lot!!"

You mad all I gotta do is chip it and i'm up to 230? . They saw you're sucker ass all the way from the street when you bought that car. LOL

"Hey jim, what are we gonna do with all these fail subaru impreza's w/ no turbo's? Wait bob, I see some dumb fucker looking at one on the lot!!"

So your modded $12k Jetta makes less hp then my wifes stock GTP.

brb, spending $15k+ on a subaru with no turbo

All you got to do is talk. If it were that easy what are you waiting for? "I could be faster if I chiped it.." "I could be cooler if I lived closer to cbus" It's okay, you don't have to pretend.

All you got to do is talk. If it were that easy what are you waiting for? "I could be faster if I chiped it.." "I could be cooler if I lived closer to cbus" It's okay, you don't have to pretend.

LOL, u hurtin inside bro? get ur bf to rub ur back tonite b4 bed. Help you cope with ur poor car choices