Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/861/Foul-Bachelor-Frog-TALK-ALOT-OF-SHIT-ON-CAR-FORUM-NO-CAR-TO-BACK-IT-UP-WITH.jpg

Just for the record tell me when I asked for a race with a broken car. I said I wanted to, never said I would. Really don't think I'd call that shit talking, "lame ass shit talker" would be a stretch. :rolleyes:

You all suck, especially those of you with jobs and working cars.

DarkFormula, Wannarace928, Mr. Jones, Mr Sheeba, 04SRTurbo, Gearhead, Stimmel, Killjoy, Mobile Chassis Dyno, Sam, Linn, Dover, Wonderboy, and anybody else I haven't thought of right now, you all fail at life. Discuss...

edit: I can't forget to mention the "Great trolling Deuchebag" White.

I feel so loved. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/love0027.gif Oh wait, maybe that was something else.... :gtfo:

I miss my car. :(

Guest Removed
I feel so loved. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/love0027.gif Oh wait, maybe that was something else.... :gtfo:

I miss my car. :(

then go pick up the bell housing from wards....:confused:

Are you salty cuz your car is still down? Actually I wish I could keep mine together long enough to show both of you.

bud. i havent cared...when you have a 9 second bike you dont worry bout your 10 rx7...both of which will work your shit...the reason you car keeps breaking is cus you built it dumbass

bud. i havent cared...when you have a 9 second bike you dont worry bout your 10 rx7...both of which will work your shit...the reason you car keeps breaking is cus you just don't have the money to build it right

well damn you hit the nail on the head, not everyone can pay others to build fucked up messes :eek:

Ok why are you all hating on him for his wife supporting him?

I mean look at it this way. He WINS, women pushed for rights. The man was the bread winner and the woman stayed home and took care of everything else. This is what they deserve for doing this and pushing males out of big corporate jobs.

I say job well done good sir! She wanted her rights so she has them, live the dream let her take care of you!

Edited by 2pointslow

Ok why are you all hating on him for his wife supporting him?

I mean look at it this way. He WINS, women pushed for rights. The man was the bread winner and the woman stayed home and took care of everything else. This is what they deserve for doing this and pushing males out of big corporate jobs.

I say job well done good sir! She wanted her rights so she has them, live the dream let her take care of you!

cus this is the kitchen son. we gotta pick on him for anything and everything.