Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the cars in my sig are working without a problem, and run like raped apes. finally, i have them all in one place and not in storage. just changed the oil on my cobra--i last changed it in april, with 17,900 miles--it has 18,300 miles on it right now, if anyone cares. just installed a magnaflow catback on the wife's escalade so she can show people what the fuck is up at any given stoplight with our 3 little ones in the back watching diego.

p.s. my two year old twins said this thread sucks ass just before i tucked them into bed by the way.

all the cars in my sig are working without a problem, and run like raped apes. finally, i have them all in one place and not in storage. just changed the oil on my cobra--i last changed it in april, with 17,900 miles--it has 18,300 miles on it right now, if anyone cares. just installed a magnaflow catback on the wife's escalade so she can show people what the fuck is up at any given stoplight with our 3 little ones in the back watching diego.

p.s. my two year old twins said this thread sucks ass just before i tucked them into bed by the way.

You're abundance of money makes me sad.:(

Yes. All vette owners are bad ass and cool. C5's make you a little cool, C6's make you super cool, and ZR1's make you OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS YOU ARE SOOOOPARRRRRR COOL cool.

you forgot the c5 zo6, which is between super cool, and OMFG super cool, at the point I like to just call "bad ass"

Meh... your kids suck.

They just do not want to admit to you that F-Bodys are better...

:D

KillJoy

I have a TA in my garage that runs 10's with 30k miles and a leased Envoy that needs a new bumper. When I'm at the light with someone I dont have to show them whats up because they dont know me and dont care. I just make sure I stay behind them so they dont make fun of my bumper.

You dont see me riding anyone else's nuts, now do you?

Nope you're too busy riding your own nuts. Big screen TV, Vette, what else? I think you're in need of a decent nutswinger, then maybe you can really feel good about yourself.

Hey everybody guess what?

JuicedH22 has the most awesome bestest shit ever, he bleeds fucking gold and is faster then his own mouth!!!!! OHMYGOD!!!