Reynoldsburg House For Sale, 3 bed, 2 bath, large 2-car garage

Nitrousbird

You guys put an x-pipe on my black cobra in ur driveway like 5 yrs ago there LOL. dunno if you remember that.

That was Trevor and Tim; I believe I was out of town when they did that (they were my roomates at the time). Trevor worked at Jegs then, which I think is how you met him.

if its being rented, why not just keep renting it a couple years and sell it when the market comes back around instead of just trying to break even?

Renters are gone; they left with a couple days notice, and one of them owes me $660. Those POS renters were hard on the joint.

Spent several hours today working on the joint. Got 1/2 of the wallpaper that needs pulled done. :)

what were you charging for rent? i know my brother is looking for a house to rent...

$950/month. Free cable (DVR, all digital/HD/Premium channels) + 15Mbps down/2Mbps up internet. Also includes wireless router. Renter pays utilities. Must let me keep my Slingbox there. :) Whole house wired for cable; several rooms wired for internet + the wireless.

• 1 month later...

TTT, though I'm not considering renting it anymore. Maybe a lease to own option, but that's about it.

Currently all flooring is pulled, all wall-paper removed, most of the spackling is done, and have started the painting. Paint should be done by mid-December, flooring done before yeards end, with only the downstairs bathroom after that.