Looking for some musicians

wagner

Couple of us are thinking of putting a band together. Right now we need a drummer and another guitar player along with maybe a singer. Mostly a cover punk and rock type band that will be 3 cords and a cloud of clutch dust :)

It Just trying to put something together to jam and play out but most of all have fun.

Oh and you must have your own equipment and not looking for any music snobs. This is just going to be a fun little project with no dreams of "making it big".

You know you've got me, my bass, and my multitude of distortion pedals.

I thought you played guitar too?

I play drums, if you want to hear how I play Just ask i got songs

Are you serious? I am we need a drummer and you really don't have to be that good just keep a beat.

I play guitar, but have been sticking with acoustic only these days. Bands got annoying and I sold all my equipment.

Well if we can get this thing going you are more than welcome to come play sometime. I really want to keep this from being annoying and more just about having fun. There were some good bands in Portsmouth that fell apart because someone in the group made it annoying :(

• 2 weeks later...
Well if we can get this thing going you are more than welcome to come play sometime. I really want to keep this from being annoying and more just about having fun. There were some good bands in Portsmouth that fell apart because someone in the group made it annoying :(

The last band I was in (several years ago) was a 5 piece. We learned 45 songs and were just starting to get ready to play out. The drummer's wife got pregnant, and wouldnt let us practice there anymore. He didnt want to tote his equipment around to practice, so we just folded it.

It's hard keeping all the personalities, musical tastes, and skill levels in order.

I wouldn't mind jamming with some people again though. I would have to retool. I literally only own two acoustic guitars now.

The last band I was in (several years ago) was a 5 piece. We learned 45 songs and were just starting to get ready to play out. The drummer's wife got pregnant, and wouldnt let us practice there anymore. He didnt want to tote his equipment around to practice, so we just folded it.

It's hard keeping all the personalities, musical tastes, and skill levels in order.

I wouldn't mind jamming with some people again though. I would have to retool. I literally only own two acoustic guitars now.

Win me some drums playing poker and I will bang the skins all you want.