Looking for some musicians

wagner

Can you give some examples of what bands/songs the "singer" would need to be able to belt out?

Well that will depend on the other people in the band. What I have in mind would be buckcherry, blink 182, G&R pretty much rock punk type stuff. Not really trying to be anybody type thing.

Im down if you want

Can you be reliable and dedicated? I don't know you well enough to tell but I have dealt with some pretty crazy ass drummers and not in a good way.

When and where do you guys want to jam? I would like to get a list of songs together to jam with that way we are not all staring at each other going "do you know this?"

buckcherry and blink 182? i thought you said punk?

You can turn anything into a punk song not that hard. He was asking what kind of voice style.

I know what punk is if I said Misfits or Black Flag most people would think that is emo and have no idea.

I really have no desire to copy any band covers should be done how you want them done and put your own twist on them. That is why I love punk covers of songs I guess taht is the way I would describe what is in my mind.

You can turn anything into a punk song not that hard. He was asking what kind of voice style.

I know what punk is if I said Misfits or Black Flag most people would think that is emo and have no idea.

I really have no desire to copy any band covers should be done how you want them done and put your own twist on them. That is why I love punk covers of songs I guess taht is the way I would describe what is in my mind.

If anybody ever classified that as emo then, they should be shot in the mouth.

I'm still trying to nail it down, trying to figure out how to end it. I'm available whenever. Weekends are probably best.

Can't decide between a Zvex Fuzz Factory or an Earthquaker Hoof Fuzz. Pickups are in the air, but it will incorporate a kill switch.