anyone want a mustang?

jeffro

you can have mine found here:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1418807809.html

9k for cr members =)

its come time for me to sell my mustang. its a 2003 Mustang GT. lightly modded. this car has only seen 1 winter and been stored the rest. let me start of by saying that the hood will need to be repainted. several clips on the factory hoodscoop broke off forcing me to take it off. the holes will need filled and painted. ive been driving it for months now this way and i still get compliments on the car. now onto the details:

aside from the hood the car runs great. its a 2003 with 74k miles. it has an upgraded head unit(navigation, cd, dvd, picutres, sd cards, bluetooth etc). the interior is 9.8/10. only thing wrong with it is i had an ink pen leak in my pocket and leak onto the seat. im sure i can get it off if i scrub it. the car is dark shadow grey, with black leather interior. leather is in fantastic shape(no rips, tears or scratch marks). the paint on the outside is excellent except for the hood. no fades and zero rust. before i bought it was a southern Ohio car that was stored in the winter. the car has a few mods which i think will potentially add to the value. theres a slight grind on the 4-3 downshift for some reason.

-King Cobra clutch/pressure plate with less than 1500 miles.

-Brand new Billet flywheel

-4.10 FRPP gears

-Flowmaster catback system

-BBK Catless midpipe(also have stock)

-BBK Cold Air Intake

-Accufab 70 mm plenum

-professional products 70mm TB

-Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter

-Nitto NT555R drag radials on rear(plenty of life left)

-Nitto NT555 tires on front(less than 6k miles)

-DynoTune Motorsports Chip/tune.(Dynod 258rwhp, 296 rwtq)

-Tinted windows, 25% in the back, 35 in the front) i still have the 5 year warranty papers for it.

-Mach 1 chin spoiler

the car ran a best of 13.1 with street tires. im not going to lie, this car has a few passes on it but runs strong as hell. all of the mods were installed after i baught the car(had 58k when i received it)

as for a price.... honestly, i want the thing paid off and a down payment on my next car. i owe $8500 on it. id really like to get $10,000 for it, but will take 9500 because of the hood. ive spent alot of time/effort/money on this car. if theres anything i left out please feel free to contact me via email or text/call. 614-315-7669.

no, but your more than welcome to drive it. maybe this weekend

how bout you smoke me? maybe give me some motivation to mod it, because as i'm feeling right now about just driving the damn thing, lol.