new guy

Goomba

Welcome to CR! That garage looks familiar. Although I know there's probably more than one garage that looks like that... do you live up by Westerville on Cooper?

thanks. that photo was taken in an apartment complex garage in hilliard.

i had an older gsxr that looked identiacl. it was lame i sold it.

its still pretty new to me. and its the faster then anything i've ever had... also its a great way to get chicks. all i have to say is i have a motorcycle and like the panties just melt away. of course i never tell them it looks like a stick of doublemint gum. lol.

FYI if you hit the little "+ button on all of our posts, then hit 'Quote' on the last one you want to quote you can do it all in one post

thanks. that photo was taken in an apartment complex garage in hilliard.

and

yea. my boss likes to make fun of me for it. he likes to call it the "kermit the frog bike" or something like that.

you

thanks. its my first bike and everyone told me i would drop my first one so i got one i wouldnt mind dropping.

can

thanks ramsey.

respond

its still pretty new to me. and its the faster then anything i've ever had... also its a great way to get chicks. all i have to say is i have a motorcycle and like the panties just melt away. of course i never tell them it looks like a stick of doublemint gum. lol.

inbetween

Hahahaha holy multiple quote Colt! Welcome to the site man!

This bike is awesome guys, I learned to ride on this thing and it scared the shit out of me time after time after time hahaha.

thanks man. lol.

welcome +1 for that name. super mario brothers FTW.

goomba in my nickname from high school. some people only know as goomba.

Yes, Welcome, and that is the most important feature of bikes. You have to love the fact most women do not care what kind of bike, just that you have a bike.

Not much time left to enjoy the bike, but hopefully you got some riding in this year. Welcome!

i took it to wooster ohio to store it for winter. but if there is a nice weekend i might go take it out.

Hey Colt! Welcome to the site.

thanks nyall

Yes, Welcome, and that is the most important feature of bikes. You have to love the fact most women do not care what kind of bike, just that you have a bike.

i am pretty sure its a law in ohio if a hot girl notices a guy on a bike they have to throw there panties at him. lol. jk.

...but it should be

Colt, why take it to Wooster??? If its nice we gotta go out. I thought you had a garage?

i moved. and i dont haave a garage where i live now. so i took it to my mothers and a girl there wanted me to give her a ride in wooster.

Looks like a street fighter bike, not a fan of the style, but hey. Work in progress I suppose.

Welcome.

i wasnt a fan at first but it has grown on me. just like the color. i hated the color when i first saw it. but now i kind of like it. i was going to paint it camo or just flat black.