Calling out gearhead

Guest R1Mike

You run your mouth about me behind my back, I called you out in the post with my car and still havnt heard shyt outta your mouth. If im just too fast for you, then go ahead and admit it!

Guest Removed
He would probably need a car that ran first before calling him out!

that would help wouldnt it.....:rolleyes:

Mike...i can flat out say how the fuck you going to say im running my mouth behind your back, when i said it in your own thread? maybe you should go back an read it.

and i guess i'll go back and check this other thread.

hows this for you're call out... your bike or your vette, head on with my super duty.

Guest Removed
Well what do you want to do gearhead? Ill try that mustang if its not still in a million pieces! Or if you dont think you can handle me.. you can try my 60yr old dad in his camaro!

million pieces..so now what

rob why did u even post in here if u want to do is be neg. to davis and u wounder why ........ i will not post anything someone will get band just dont post in threads about mike u dont have ANYTHING YOURS to race with.... the vette is his daily driver and this is the post that im talking about and it was his old lady that sighed up to read about the cincy shyt

and after all the shit ive got from him at street races of him running his loud mouth, if he cant take a little internet ball busting, then maybe his old lady shouldn't have signed him up

so your wife had to sign you up? she wipe your ass too?

that would help wouldnt it.....:rolleyes:

Mike...i can flat out say how the fuck you going to say im running my mouth behind your back, when i said it in your own thread? maybe you should go back an read it.

and i guess i'll go back and check this other thread.

hows this for you're call out... your bike or your vette, head on with my super duty.

Its not my fault you cant keep that ford together. I didn't have an active user name when the post with my car was posted on here, so how you going to say you weren't talking behind my back.

About the race anytime, anywhere. Just give me some time to find something slow enough for you.

million pieces..so now what

and after all the shit ive got from him at street races of him running his loud mouth, if he cant take a little internet ball busting, then maybe his old lady shouldn't have signed him up

so your wife had to sign you up? she wipe your ass too?

Quit trying to distract everyone from the real issue -

I run my mouth because I can actually back it up, on the street or at the track, unlike you whos just an internet tough guy. And about the race, we can do it tonight, tomorrow, or anytime you can get out from behind your keyboard.

I run my mouth because I can actually back it up, on the street or at the track, unlike you whos just an internet tough guy. And about the race, we can do it tonight, tomorrow, or anytime you can get out from behind your keyboard.

:bangbang:

Guest Removed
Its not my fault you cant keep that ford together. I didn't have an active user name when the post with my car was posted on here, so how you going to say you weren't talking behind my back.

About the race anytime, anywhere. Just give me some time to find something slow enough for you.

what?

joined 6th August 2009, 06:45 PM

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928

thread about your car 12th October 2009, 09:20 PM

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72564

so what was that about not being on here when that thread went up? and the quote shawn posted in your cars thread, came from your intro thread. and maybe you should go back and read what i said in this thread, Head ON...any day you wanna take your car or bike head on with my super duty, you fucking got it.:confused:

and funny how you say i cant keep my car together, when i tore it down 3 years ago, and havent had time to fuck with it..but i guess i cant keep it together.:jerkit: maybe you should get your facts striaght first. you still using that story your r1 is a r6 with r1 plastics? cause thats about as lame as it gets.

Guest Removed

you better make sure you want to take on a 6000lbs truck head on.

and i also know there is video of you copping out of a $40 bet, on a race you clearly lost.

im done with this dumb bs...

another user on my ignore list