Having a brain fart and am too tired to search

V8 Beast

A few things before I hit the hay...

What AF is ideal for an LS1 while spraying (this is a double check thing)

What is the best starting point when gapping a TR6 plug.. and since I'm only spraying a 150 now do I even need them? Thinking 55's should be enough

The front wheel studs are push in right? I have screw ins in the back so I'm pretty sure the fronts are the opposite.

Do Jegs pro star like skinnies fit over the brakes without grinding?

My Hawk pads are toast, who has a hook up on some good pads?

A few things before I hit the hay...

What AF is ideal for an LS1 while spraying (this is a double check thing)

What is the best starting point when gapping a TR6 plug.. and since I'm only spraying a 150 now do I even need them? Thinking 55's should be enough

The front wheel studs are push in right? I have screw ins in the back so I'm pretty sure the fronts are the opposite.

Do Jegs pro star like skinnies fit over the brakes without grinding?

My Hawk pads are toast, who has a hook up on some good pads?

I would keep you A/F no leaner then 11.0 while on spray. Could you leaner? Yes. However I think at 11.0 the motor should live for a long time.

Guest Removed

start at .035 and you should be good with a stock heat range as long as your pulling 6* of timing(2* for every 50 shot)

wheels studs should be fine, as long as you get plenty of thread engagement.

as far as th brakes rubbing, cant remember, may need spacers, or some grindage...

read the plugs at the end of a pass on...shut it off and roll off the pull off, pull a plug and read it, white or gray, more fuel...

Thanks for bumping it Drew, I forgot I made this thread :o I'll check those out.

If 11 to 1 is a good stopping point I'm still running rich. I'll have to mess around with the jets again.

I think I'm gapped to 36 now, I remember re-gapping them after starting at 35 last time (brain is starting to work lol).

And you're saying the stock studs should be fine? I have some lugs that are about 2 inches long, that should be plenty of engagement.

Guest Removed

and as weather changes , the tune will need ot change with it..i always prefer to read plugs over reading a wideband..

have you done the recalibration lately? something to think about;)

Its the Jegs fake pro stars. I may upgrade the studs just to do it. They are pretty cheap and this way they would match the rear. My af at wot doesnt move (even when its cold).. Its the idle that gets gay in this weather. Changing the fuel set up put me back at square one for mathing up my jets. I was at 12:1 on the last spray pass I made.