Any Pearl Jam fans?

Slimpsy1647545505

Two more weeks til the Philly show. . . going with a couple people. . . was wondering if anyone on here was PJ fans and possibly going. If so, we should all get hammered together!

That is all.

On a side note, the new album isn't as poppy/bad as I thought it would be. Still nothing compares to ten/vitalogy/vs. Such as life.

One of the new songs I dig (

) Edited by Slimpsy

Guest mitsumodder
my wife and i are fans but not going to the concert. we just got the re-release of 10 on album and it is such a heavy record in burnt up our old ass record player. looking for a new one.

I still consider myself a fan, but haven't cared for much that they've done recently.

That's what is so great about the concerts. . . they play all the great ones, and very few of the new ones.

Backspacer is a lot better than the last album. . . has some real good mellow tunes and a couple heavier ones (Got Some is a great song to jam too of the new album).

Watch video, GO GO GO

The new album has a lot of stuff like he wrote for the Into The Wild soundtrack.

Just got it a couple of days ago, and need a few more listens.

My thoughts exactly. And even that album was a great solo venture for Eddie. Really gets in touch with how his life has become a more happier one.

I do miss the agressive angry rock tone. But that's why I keep up on east coast shows ;)