Credit Cards.

Igor

Now i just really miss my GTO :( Congrats to you!

So that wasn't you I saw the other day. Don't remember where, but about a week ago I saw a really clean 5.7L yellow GTO.

Sorry you had to sell it, but I'm betting it was the right thing to do for your long term financial goals. I'd still have my S4 otherwise too. :( If I still had the S4, I definitely would not be paying off my student loans in 2 months.

So that wasn't you I saw the other day. Don't remember where, but about a week ago I saw a really clean 5.7L yellow GTO.

Sorry you had to sell it, but I'm betting it was the right thing to do for your long term financial goals. I'd still have my S4 otherwise too. :( If I still had the S4, I definitely would not be paying off my student loans in 2 months.

nope....mine was debadged with 05-06 hood and rear before i sold it. I also had the spoiler holes filled and a bmw M3 replica spoiler in the stockers place. Damn i miss that car, especially after seeing a sexy ass cosmo purple one yesterday. I might get another eventually, but definitely in a different color.

Good luck with those student loans....im happy to not have any of those at the moment!