Motor is done.....

Linc5.0

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c6 made 550whp...and i started 4 cars back, and could have come around him...i let out seeing as i was filming the race not in the race

course my car prolly will only make 440 on spray.....wanna put $100 on it?:cool:

Excuses excuses...

naah just busting your chops. I dont have $100 confidence, maybe $20. I only put down 10hp more than what you are expecting, but like a 1000lbs more weight.

Maybe without spray I could get $100 confidence.

(I just filled up with 93 again for the winter dammit)

Excuses excuses...

naah just busting your chops. I dont have $100 confidence, maybe $20. I only put down 10hp more than what you are expecting, but like a 1000lbs more weight.

Maybe without spray I could get $100 confidence.

(I just filled up with 93 again for the winter dammit)

bro if you think my car is really only making 440 on spray you've lost your mind...prolly would be a good race off spray tho...

Guest tbutera2112
I gotta get in on this me on spray you on motor since you have the weight and hp advantage. I might need the break also.

holy shit...just ask him to run you in reverse lol

I want a race, here are my terms:

You are standing behind your car with the door closed and locked. I will be driving past @ 30mph. When I reach you you have to run to the door, manually unlock the car with your key, get in, start it up and GO. Race will be a distance of .5 miles.

$50

You are standing behind your car with the door closed and locked. I will be driving past @ 30mph. When I reach you you have to run to the door, manually unlock the car with your key, get in, start it up and GO. Race will be a distance of .5 miles.

$50

ill do that and ill stand 10 feet behind my bike lol

Guest Removed

$50

make it 20 mph and find a track long enough and you got that...lol