Pickups Plus Cars, Gearheadz, Andy's Mobile Detailing

Fiji ST

I owe a lot of sponsors some thanks, so here goes.

First, thanks to Brady and Scott at PPC for getting my cat-back exhaust welded. Their guy did a clean job on cutting out the old one and putting the new one in with the custom work needed. He got it done quicker than estimated, so I actually saved a nice chunk of change on top of their initial low quote. Brady even took time out to show me around his shop to show me their projects (including Ironhide).

Next, big thanks to Rob and Andy at Gearheadz for fixing my brake job fuck-ups, adjusting my new motor mount, and putting on my side skirts. Even with the hassles and time spend, and stopping what they were doing to fix an unexpected issue, I got a great deal on all the work done.

Finally, Andy at Andy's Mobile Detail was able to fit my mom's 2003 Mercury Sable wagon in for an interior detail. After two years of dogs and lack of any sort of care, her interior was trashed. Somehow though, Andy did a terrific job of douching the entire interior. I don't think it looked this good when she bought the car 6 years ago. I hope you got before and after pictures, as it would be a great way to showcase what you can do.