The real deal call out

Solo Vette

I just wanted to say how much I love all of you guys!

Wow how great it is to live peacefully in a car community and everyone respects everyone, and the only time we are at odds with one another is when we look in the staging lane next to us.

Paul, I love your shit talking, where would we be without it? Could you please give a class on how to talk shit in a fun manner.

Alex, I just love your gingerness.

Anthony, I think I just love your car. I appreciate the Track days and other events that have been organized. So thank you!

Rob, I love that you straightened my car around for me, when my mental status was not going to let it happen.

Clay, I love the cars and coffee, though I have not made it out there. I enjoy the idea that there is a levelheaded gathering for car enthusiats.

Scott, I enjoy your fuck it attitude that you have at times, and envy you for it.

Seriously, I just love CR, the good the bad, and the ugly. This is why I joined CR years ago, before the Solo Vette name.

Just thought I would make a positive post and attempt to balance out some of the negative posts lately....

Discuss......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit talking about racing is a sport. Some take it more serious than others, thanks for your contribution to the game nancy.

Quite right, which is why I thanked Paul! However being totally gay and insulting people is not a sport. However if that is the kind of sport everyone wants, then so be it, lock this up, and unban(i.e. let the inmates loose).

Quite right, which is why I thanked Paul! However being totally gay and insulting people is not a sport. However if that is the kind of sport everyone wants, then so be it, lock this up, and unban(i.e. let the inmates loose).

If you mean personal attacks that have nothing to do with the race and whatnot, fo sho I agree.

If you mean personal attacks that have nothing to do with the race and whatnot, fo sho I agree.

That is what I was speaking of. Calling people out and saying a Mustang is gay, or an F body is slow, or Mopars suck, or if you drive an import you have balls on your chin<-----these are acceptable forms of hazing.

I was just trying to thank some of the people who have made my stay here at CR fun and worthwhile. Too many people to put it in the Consumer Reports section.

Just had to get that in huh? :lol: For the record I can't recall anyone ever saying that about a mopar here.

INB4 mopar haters, fuck those nancy mans

No but I thought I would throw in an example that might speak to your interests, since you may have agreed with the other examples I posted.

Guest Removed

john, your screen name needs changed to sold my vette.

i post to much and never do anything, and will never have my shit done.

you have a very valid point here tho. Cr is not what it was when it started years ago. there are alot of walks of life here now. many different kinds of people and cars. im all for taking out the trash if you know what im saying. lots of people here have called me just that(white trash if i remember right). But i find it bull shit, that when someone gets CR publicly humiliated, every one wants to jump in the cool guys van and go ride around with them. At times yes its funny, but where do you draw the line? im all about alittle name calling and poking fun at this that or the other..hell we do it all the time around here to each other, but we know its all in good fun. we know each other face to face, on a rather daily basis almost...

so what do you do?i sit back and roll with the punchs.

john, your screen name needs changed to sold my vette.

i post to much and never do anything, and will never have my shit done.

you have a very valid point here tho. Cr is not what it was when it started years ago. there are alot of walks of life here now. many different kinds of people and cars. im all for taking out the trash if you know what im saying. lots of people here have called me just that(white trash if i remember right). But i find it bull shit, that when someone gets CR publicly humiliated, every one wants to jump in the cool guys van and go ride around with them. At times yes its funny, but where do you draw the line? im all about alittle name calling and poking fun at this that or the other..hell we do it all the time around here to each other, but we know its all in good fun. we know each other face to face, on a rather daily basis almost...

so what do you do? i sit back and roll with the punchs.

?????????????????????????????????????

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/wrang4x4ler/van.jpg

For the love of got Cant we all jsut haze each other.

its winter already and we will be installing screws in our slicks to get the cr nov 7th race off.

and its all in good fun. i try like hell to piss rob in hopes he will bring the unicorn out of retirement. and sometimes it works. rumors have it he actually gets pissed enough to order parts and get back to it. everyone join me in makin rob a complete car dude again