getting a vip table at sugar tomorrw

Moostang

You dont need 7 people, we get tables with 3 people. Its getting people to your table, this is the key factor.

yea but when the bottles are free or at cost they try to make u have 6-7 people so that once the bottles gone. they think that thsoe peope will spend some money at the bar.

but if u pay full price then u can have any peopel you want. or if you know some people

Here's what you need to get in by 10 with at least 6 people. First, you aren't getting a table until your 6 people are there. Mid week might be more open minded. Unless, you drop $200 on your tab to start your night. if you are getting a hook up for a bottle and table for $40 or less, you and your 5 people are going to be the only ones there at 10 pm. I don't see that as a bad thing. I like my space. But, hell it's a Wednesday, it won't be too crowded. Which promoter are you getting your table through?

Place sucks!!! Gets too packed. It's so loud. So loud you can't even talk to the bitches cause youre yelling at them. Best thing about the place is the dancers on the speakers and shit.

Place sucks!!! Gets too packed. It's so loud. So loud you can't even talk to the bitches cause youre yelling at them. Best thing about the place is the dancers on the speakers and shit.

Easy, just go out on the dance floor and start finger blasting her. That works for me most of the time.

you my friend are officially now way too old. lol

Easy, just go out on the dance floor and start finger blasting her. That works for me most of the time.

:funny:

QFTT. Too many wanna be chicks working jobs that pay $7 an hour with a $600 hand bag some sucker bought to impress her.

Sugar if good for viewing.