Do you think the Buckeyes play like a top ten team?

mrblunt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree at all there are atleast 5 other teams I think will beat OSU and 3 of them they still need to play.

1. Cinncinnati

2. Penn State

3. Oregon

4. Iowa

5. Michigan

I think OSU will be lucky to beat Penn or Iowa my predictions is Iowa will win Big10. They are 50/50 over Michigan in my eyes.

Problem is #2 simple as that.

JESUS CHRIST BENCH PRYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bauserman would have been sacked an aditional 3 times already this game.

ive said it before and i stand by it. pryor is not a QB and he will never ever be a QB. if i wanted a RB to take snaps, we should just do the wildcat.

what the fuck is this.... we look like a high school team. completely disgusted by this.. makes me sick.

go bucks....

On a side note... I'm actually ok with the coaches play calling in this one. Its players on the field that are playing like complete shit. TP is wearing panties instead of a jock strap and the receivers are running horrible routes... lose lose situation.

And TP is a good quarterback, just streaky and young. Coaches should have let him throw earlier in the season and he would have more chemistry and confidence. When your receivers run horrible routes its easy for the defense to smother them.

On a side note... I'm actually ok with the coaches play calling in this one. Its players on the field that are playing like complete shit. TP is wearing panties instead of a jock strap and the receivers are running horrible routes... lose lose situation.

And TP is a good quarterback, just streaky and young. Coaches should have let him throw earlier in the season and he would have more chemistry and confidence. When your receivers run horrible routes its easy for the defense to smother them.

TP is an athlete at best. everytime he does throw, the air time is unreal. when is the last time you saw a bullet? of course not everything he throws misses/dropped/ or just horrid, he gets lucky from time to time. but he doesnt look any better to me than he did last year. hes not progressing like he should be.

he throws like a girl.

TP is an athlete at best. everytime he does throw, the air time is unreal. when is the last time you saw a bullet? of course not everything he throws misses/dropped/ or just horrid, he gets lucky from time to time. but he doesnt look any better to me than he did last year. hes not progressing like he should be.

he throws like a girl.

What just happened is what happens when a receiver finally runs a good route. Throw was a little late but got to its target.

... lol shows what faith tressel has in his offense... field goal... blasphemy.

I wouldnt trust them either. Way way way too inconsistent.

Losing this game could be the best thing for Pryor. Without being in the hunt for a championship it will give the coaches a chance to let him throw in less stressful situation and actually work towards getting better... You can tell they dont trust him right now.

haha, this thread is funny.

Remember when Napolean Dynamite's uncle was running off the fumes of his glory days and those dreams had eventually come to the realization that he was once great but now a has-been?

Do you remember that?

Well, that point can be transposed onto the buckeyes in terms of their 2002 National Championship victory... and the "now".

Go Trojans