MTB People

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Rays is the fuckin shit. Love that place.

x2

If you are looking for cheap try online like ebay and pricepoint. Do a lot of reading to make sure all the stuff is compatible. I work at a shop so if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Some other places i have had good experience with are speedgoat and jenson. As much as i would love to say to buy from a bike shop online is going to be cheaper.

We should try and get a CR group to go

If you are looking for certain parts, PM me. A friend of mine has a TON of shit laying around for either DH, or 26" dirt bikes like that. Id be down to go, dont have a bike right now. I could pick something up, or rent something though...

If you are looking for certain parts, PM me. A friend of mine has a TON of shit laying around for either DH, or 26" dirt bikes like that. Id be down to go, dont have a bike right now. I could pick something up, or rent something though...

They have some really nice rentals at rays. I am going the 7th of november if anybody cares to join. I will create a new thread about that.

Hornshill Newark, Ohio. I can see the hill from my office window. Got some pretty nice trails if you are looking for a lil bit of a challenge.

Been there, its nasty. My Trek Fuel EX8 felt inadequate at best. Its setup as a downhill course with some nasty hits, and drops. If you go, take a DH bike, or a DJ bike and have some skill....

I have a mullet. Been beating it for 4 years. They come spec'd pretty well now compared to when i bought mine. I will be replacing the frame because i want something chromoly or steel not that i am going quite a bit bigger. Not to steer you away because i have loved my bike.