UFC 104 Predictions

wagner

Lyoto Machida Vs. Mauricio Rua

Well time to see if Machida is going to be the real deal. Nobody is going to put him as an underdog anymore and they are trying to figure out his game. Rua is going to have to be perfect and pray Machida is not

Machida wins this

Cain Velasquez Vs. Ben Rothwell

Velasquez looks like he could be a freaking wrecking machine. His last fight showed how green he still is but the potential is there. Rothwell has been around since Jesus built houses so he does have that going for him.

Velasquez

Gleison Tibau Vs. Josh Neer

Tibau can be hit or miss but is nasty on the ground. Neer is coming in on short notice and also is very good on the ground. Short notice can be the kiss of death sometimes but I am going with Neer anyway

Neer

Joe Stevenson Vs. Spencer Fisher

Stevenson is trying to get back in-line to get beat on by Penn so look for him to make a case here. He has looked very good as of late and I think he will put Fisher away.

Stevenson wins here

I'm looking forward to the Machida fight. It's hard to believe that the guy has never lost a single round. He's a helluva fighter.

Yeah the only other person close to that is Anderson Silva. Now Machida said last week after he defends his belt 5 times he wants to fight Brock for the "challenge".

If Machida shows up focused Rua is going to be stuffed into the hurt locker.

Yeah the only other person close to that is Anderson Silva. Now Machida said last week after he defends his belt 5 times he wants to fight Brock for the "challenge".

Nice. I wouldn't mind seeing that fight.

Machida would get destroyed by Brock.

It'd be an interesting fight. Machida's such a well rounded fighter I feel like he'd be able to keep Lesnar less aggressive with his submission ability.

Correct, Lesnar would have to be very careful as how he would attack him. Same goes for Machida he would not want to keep this standing up because you miss time one of Brock's lunchbox hands and things will get dicy.