Commercial Truck Services

Clifford Automotive

will be starting Nov 1st.

If you have commercial trucks, semis, buses, we can take care of them.

Clifford Automotive is now capable of Painting anything up to 15 ft tall and 50 ft long.

Handling, Capital-Towing and ProTows accounts already, we welcome you to come to us for competitive fleet pricing.

Custom Paint Layouts, Graffics, Decals will all be available.

it doesnt need completely painted. it needs a few small bolt holes filled and then painted.

Jeff, whatever you need man we can take care of it. Bring it over, let me get a look at it and quote you. You gotta know how much to save. ;)

But I wanna see it now. You last shop was so freaking small I bet it feels good moving into something larger.

Make sure your at the Grand Opening Party in Nov, its going to be a big one! More information also on the 31st also. Its amazing. I out grew this place 3 months in to it. I just knew it was going to be an in between shop.

I need to get a quote from you for the dyno.

Its been so long since we talked about it the first time Brian, I forget what I quoted you before. Ill come over and check it out again. Its got a hell of a lot of surface. I wanted to talk to you about getting a dyno day setup for next year sometime anyway.