See the appeal?

Farkas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I suppose I haven't been around any really well executed imports. I have always loved cars that came with V8s, so to me it just never got my attention. Not to mention I hate FWD cars, and a lot of imports are that way. Anyway I'd gladly let you try to change my mind. :cool:

My new car is under the knife right now but its the same type of motor and car as the last. It def is not that fastest import or baddest whatever .... its just a all around fun car. a stock 7 psi the car made 309 rwhp 330 tq bone stock no tuning paper filters, everything stock but exhaust and piping. . This next season I am coming back into racing , After my house fire lost everything and had to start over, now im motivated to get something done by spring. I will be around 500 whp on pump gas which is a sneeze for this motor I could do it on pump gas, but im rebuilding so I can have a lighter rotating mass and fix the crank collar issue.

No I suppose I haven't been around any really well executed imports. I have always loved cars that came with V8s, so to me it just never got my attention. Not to mention I hate FWD cars, and a lot of imports are that way. Anyway I'd gladly let you try to change my mind. :cool:

:gtfo: WTF are you talkin' 'bout, Cordell? I couldn't pry you out of the Lotus with a crowbar! And my recollection was that you couldn't get that grin off your face for an hour after your little "test drive." "I haven't been around any really well executed imports" eh? :p

:gtfo: WTF are you talkin' 'bout, Cordell? I couldn't pry you out of the Lotus with a crowbar! And my recollection was that you couldn't get that grin off your face for an hour after your little "test drive." "I haven't been around any really well executed imports" eh? :p

LOL. Your cars are pretty close to stock or are stock, I would consider that a different thing all together.