Anyone want a clean

Bam

bet it goes for way more then current bid.

its for sale on a local forum for $3500, has been for a couple MONTHS... if it does more power to him, but anyone could buy it tomorrow for $3500 I would think.

Edited by Bam

Guest Removed
Offer him 1800 for it, that is all his junk is worth anyway right matt

:funny: some times the truth isnt funny tho ;)

like he did here http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23860

or here http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24025

but then those seem to follow ryan mainly...let alone the count less ones where he offers a low amount of money for a super charger off someone selling a complete car with a super charger one it

lets see buckeye stangs is rather local...ebay=nation wide...i would hope to see it sell for more then 3500.

haha, funny thing is scott i offered him $3k almost 2 months ago, before i started something else, and you know what he said?

it'd be a cold day in hell when i sell this for $3k, ROFL, now he's only asking $500 more than my offer 2 months later, so realistically not much more, and its on ebay for $400 less than I offered, again two months later.

But i don't care, doesn't bother me as I'm not the one needing to sell it, but I think its clean and wanted to help someone else get a good deal on it hopefully, that's the reason i posted it.

:funny: some times the truth isnt funny tho ;)

like he did here http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23860

or here http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24025

but then those seem to follow ryan mainly...let alone the count less ones where he offers a low amount of money for a super charger off someone selling a complete car with a super charger one it

lets see buckeye stangs is rather local...ebay=nation wide...i would hope to see it sell for more then 3500.

meh, it is what it is. no worry on me.

you know, you really don't have to follow me around sounding so bitter all the time. I'm sorry you have a hard time keeping a job and have no friends and have to post here all the time because of your sorry excuse for a life, but while i appreciate the attention, i assure you its not necessary. mmmmmmKay?

edit....oh yeah, for the TRIPLE.

you know, you really don't have to follow me around sounding so bitter all the time. I'm sorry you have a hard time keeping a job and have no friends and have to post here all the time because of your sorry excuse for a life, but while i appreciate the attention, i assure you its not necessary. mmmmmmKay?

He has posted here less in the last yr than you have poseted today son.. back off sit down and go low ball everyone dont start shit.

Should'nt you worry about getting banned AGAIN?

He has posted here less in the last yr than you have poseted today son.. back off sit down and go low ball everyone dont start shit.

Should'nt you worry about getting banned AGAIN?

pssh, i'm not just talking about here....and what do I have to worry about getting banned for? Exactly...

that shit got you banned from here till you begged anthony to let you back in. I just you should be thankfull buckeye stangs doesn't do the same.

lol nice attempt but no

that shit got you banned from here till you begged anthony to let you back in. I just you should be thankfull buckeye stangs doesn't do the same.

lol nice attempt but no

haha you guys are cool. no i didn't beg anthony, funny you thought that skinner, and yes scott, if i wanted to, or if anyone wanted to all they would have to do is search your name to see how pathetic you are. I'm glad that you can still attempt to brush it off though, its when you can't that you know your life is really worthless.

haha you guys are cool. no i didn't beg anthony, funny you thought that skinner, and yes scott, if i wanted to, or if anyone wanted to all they would have to do is search your name to see how pathetic you are. I'm glad that you can still attempt to brush it off though, its when you can't that you know your life is really worthless.

Well I guess Anthony lied to me about it once we realized you were back on. Secondly Scott must have struck a never with you since the only retort you have for him are personal attacks. lol.

Well I guess Anthony lied to me about it once we realized you were back on. Secondly Scott must have struck a never with you since the only retort you have for him are personal attacks. lol.

I'll PM him now...

• Downvote 1