Its been awhile

stephenknox1

Hello everyone. I havent been in here since 2006 so I figured I would re-introduce myself. My name is Stephen AKA Brad and The last time I met with most of you was with my brother Brian Carter AKA Boost-n-juice(RIP). I took my 90 Mustang to Norwalk for Fun Ford weekend and Placed 3rd before engine blew. Was working on it since then but when Brian Passed I lost the will to race or work on my car.Im Hoping this might help me get back into what Brian and I loved to do.
  • Upvote 3

Welcome back, Your brother seemed like a nice dude. Post some pics of the stang and give some details on what you have done. The rules might have changed since you were last on. They now ask that oven threads include more details. I believe everything is listed in the forum stickies. Again welcome back and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Guest Removed

welcome back man....i miss your brother...i really do..

you need some help with your car you let me know...it would bring back old memorys for me helping your brother...good times...hows his boy doing?

Guest Removed
Preston is doing good? Still always on the go. He is just like his father

thats good to hear..brian keep trying to talk me in to moving down where he was at and opening a shop up...and me and sean/shawn (sp) was just talking about finishing his car for preston to have....or some thing along those lines

Guest Removed
Ive tried to get in touch with Shawn but he still hasnt called me. I havent seen him since Brians Funeral. Rob If you talk to him have him call me

i should have wrote down his new number..i dont have it...and his numbers not the same anymore...

p.s. im down to wrench on either ...when my time is free.

Guest Removed
I have his new number but he never answers. Hows he doing?

not sure to be honest... if you could pm me his new number and i'll try to get ahold of him.

• 4 weeks later...