Looking for a quote

RMTC

I just purchased a 96 explorer with a built 5.0 and plenty of other supporting mods. I am interested in getting it tuned but have a few questions. Is it possible to save multiple tunes so I can have an econ, mild, and highest power setting? Or is the tune based on what fuel I plan on using? If this is possible, what kind of pricing am I looking at? The truck is currently "tuned" with Sniper software.

Thanks in advance.

Give me a call at 614-778-8984 and I will be glad to talk you about tuning your truck. I have been using SCT software since 2003 and have had the dyno since 2000.

I'm at work late today. Ill call early tomorrow afternoon.

Guest Removed
Not full time 4wd. Care to explain a little further about the tune?

like with my truck...under normal driving, its has a economy tune in those fuel cells. but under WOT...all that stuff is setup up like a race tune on a performance car. that way just normally running around town, its sipping on fuel, and on the safe side of things. at wot. its about as aggressive at i would have it.(i could gain a tad more with some more timing, but i dont want to push it) nice thing about the loading dyno..you can tune it in the fuel cells under a load just like its going down the street/freeway under load.

and getting it retuned with sniper software, or other means is not a issue either. but when it comes to tuning, thats one thing im not the cheapest at. i wont ever try to be either. tuning is one thing i wouldnt want anyone to cheap out on.

if you want to talk more on it, just give me a call. i'll go over more details with you that way.

My truck picked up 4mpg around town and 2mpg towing after Brady tuned it.

:nod:

I just purchased a 96 explorer with a built 5.0 and plenty of other supporting mods. I am interested in getting it tuned but have a few questions. Is it possible to save multiple tunes so I can have an econ, mild, and highest power setting? Or is the tune based on what fuel I plan on using? If this is possible, what kind of pricing am I looking at? The truck is currently "tuned" with Sniper software.

Thanks in advance.

I tune with sniper tuning software as well. I can also tune it for you if you are interested in having us tuning. call Mike Ward Racing at 740-964-3503. if you get our voice mail, pls leave a message.