Looking for a Finance/accounting/banking job

Aaron

I will be graduating OSU in December with a BS in Human Ecology. My major is Family Resource Management - Banking Track. The degree allows me to do pretty much any entry level business job. A couple of friends and co-workers have this degree. One works for a financial planner, one does accounting for a small firm and the other is a personal banker.

I am looking for any leads on a similar type of job. I am leaning towards a personal banker job, but I am open to anything.

Thanks guys.

PS: email is batey.10@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

depends what you do, and how good you are at it. im doing recovery collections and should clear about $53k this year. i would consider that "pretty good" for myself (no college, 24 years old), but other people making that would probably consider themselves broke.

just gotta put it into perspective.

Guest JCroz91
depends what you do, and how good you are at it. im doing recovery collections and should clear about $53k this year. i would consider that "pretty good" for myself (no college, 24 years old), but other people making that would probably consider themselves broke.

just gotta put it into perspective.

lol well they prob arnt looking for a 19 year old in the call center or some entry level place.

lol well they prob arnt looking for a 19 year old in the call center or some entry level place.

you could probably get in customer service or sales and service, then bounce around depending on your peformance. people move around there all the time.

theres an open interview thing coming up on dec 7th from 10a-1p at the aladdin shrine at easton. if you want to go up and see if theres anything you may want to do, drop by.

i'd give you my name as a reference, but a) i dont know you and b) last time i let someone i didnt know put me down, they just made me look like a total dick for referring them...so im not going to refer anyone else unless i can vouch for them. i may loose a couple hundred bucks in a referral bonus, but i may need my word to mean something next time i try to get someone in there.