Circleville Pumpkin Show

mitchsY2kGT

Went to Circleville Pumpkin Show Weds , took my son after he got out of school he had a blast, good food and good family fun, if anyone goes best way to beat the traffic is to take the back way (st rt 104) go about 20 miles to fox county sign on ur right by cemetery, go left on road call .... somthing?. church rd, go about 2 or 3 miles cross over one lane bridge stay to ur right go about 3 miles it will take you in behind Harden Chevorlet, just before get to R/R tracks you can park there for $5 , Easy way to beat the traffic!!! biggest pumpkin was over 1600 pounds!!!!

Guest tbutera2112
was there last night as well. went just for the Bourbon chicken. there is guy there that has 3 stands. he told me last year he makes over 100k just form the pumkin show!!

that stuff is amazing!

ill be going and getting some this afternoon

how big is this place? my fiance wants to go but im hoping to cover the entire place in like 2 hours....is it small enough to be in and out in 2ish hours?

we took the kids last night, there was no traffic at all when we got there about 6:15 ish. We stayed until about 9:30, and while I'm sure we missed a bit, we got most of it covered and spent some time in the kids area/rides and watched the entire parade that you won't have too.

It wasn't cheap though, we spent like $75 between food/parking/rides, oh well, definitely a good time and the pumpkin carvers were good, and there was some nice cars in the parade.

no admission. you could cover it in two hours, just don't go during a parade and really depends on what you are there for. to just walk around and get some food look at some boths ro whatever can def be done in two hrs. the majority of ur time will be walking to ur car. unless you pay to park somewhere close. the parades are 3pm and 7pm, I think. the bourbon chicken stand or at least the one I went too is in the movie theater parking lot.

Guest tbutera2112

we spent more time looking for the car than we did walking around....it was overall a good time...hot with the sun out, ate some bourbon chicken and was happy haha

that pumpkin is insane!

we couldnt find the car..and we paid 7 bucks to park like right there...we didnt know where we came in and stuff

we spent more time looking for the car than we did walking around....it was overall a good time...hot with the sun out, ate some bourbon chicken and was happy haha

that pumpkin is insane!

we couldnt find the car..and we paid 7 bucks to park like right there...we didnt know where we came in and stuff

Haha wow

oh the pumpkin show, I grew up 3 blocks from it. My brother and I use to park cars in my back yard for like $2. We would make a killing for being like 8 years old. Try some real pumpkin Icecream. Also if you like the huge Pumpkins stop by lindsay's bakery to see the Worlds largest Pumpkin Pie.

just got home from there, I stood in line for an 1-1/2 hours for the mini pumpkin donuts but its worth it, also the pumpkin ice cream is good too

damn :eek: i'm glad we went last night, longest line i stood in was 5 minutes, lol.