wake up cr

SRTurbo04

Guest Removed
saturdays are rather crazy here...i got mad sleep yesterday and last night..got up at 5:30 and been cleaning up, and getting ready for the day...(already have 2 or 3 cars headed in)

I hate working saturdays.

yea so do i. i have t o work one satruday a month for 4 hours ahh such a waste

I'm up, got a few last minute things to take care of before I leave for my trip. As you can tell I'm being very productive with that.

dont lie your just gettin home from a guy named jeans house that u met at a gay bar last night

I work every Saturday from 9-1.

Basically I just work on my cars all day. But every once in a while I have to work. Today I am going to replace a radiator hose that I blew on my GTP and sand down a few rust spot and throw some primer and undercoating on them.

dont lie your just gettin home from a guy named jeans house that u met at a gay bar last night

Sshhhh, I thought we were keeping our love names secreat.... Jean ;);)

hey hey right on there old man how ya been? car gonna be up an ready for the track day on the 7th?

been busy at work, with all the layoffs it leaves the rest of us fucked. Then add people taking vacation and it becomes a near suicide situation :lol:

Two weeks ago I didnt like the way the new engine was acting and then the starter stopped working. I got pissed and havent went back into the shop since.

I am done for the year.

been busy at work, with all the layoffs it leaves the rest of us fucked. Then add people taking vacation and it becomes a near suicide situation :lol:

Two weeks ago I didnt like the way the new engine was acting and then the starter stopped working. I got pissed and havent went back into the shop since.

I am done for the year.

race the trailblazer :)

Been up since 7 this morning fucking around with the new appliances. Heading to jegs to grab some plug wires and will be out in the shop all day working on the bimmer hoping I didnt gernade the motor.

yeaaa that would suck. goodluck man